Social Media Vaughan to England

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Daniel Suluka Fifita, Franklin Pele, Royce Hunt and Sione Fainu are all guns that can easily replace Paul Vaughan...

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As long as we have an upgrade. No point letting him leave, only to be left with Thomo or similar underwhelming players.
Is he worth 400k and holding back a junior?

His output has been a little inconsistent, but probably worthy of another contract. Just. But if he’s looking for a multi year deal, similar $ (or higher)… cya cuzzzz.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
As long as we have an upgrade. No point letting him leave, only to be left with Thomo or similar underwhelming players.
King, Sutton, TPJ, Patolo. We don't need any more props (just cheapies in top 30). I'd be going hard for Matterson (which means Jackson would play front row for his last year) but we'd have to find some more funds to add on top. I hope we find a way to move Thompson on early too. King (who has gone way better than anyone could of hoped) and Sutton are the replacements.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

His output has been a little inconsistent, but probably worthy of another contract. Just. But if he’s looking for a multi year deal, similar $ (or higher)… cya cuzzzz.
I think we need a game breaking prop. TPJ will likely be that next year, but id rather someone who can break the line. Vaughan doesnt do that. Cant see that changing as he gets even older either.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

We don’t have any props ready to fill that void.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Vaughan is basically our best prop lol

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
One of our only forwards that can take the contact and keep on pumping his legs with 2-3 in the tackle (as opposed to fall to the ground like a sack of potatoes)

Like other have said if he is holding back a junior I’m all for letting him go. But from what I have seen he still has a place in the nrl. Which is more then you can say for about 25 of our 30 man squad.

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
hethrington off to the knights apparently with dufty and vaughan both going to esl

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
hethrington off to the knights apparently with dufty and vaughan both going to esl
I didn’t mind hetho as a bench forward. Tits for hands and the brain of a psychopath. But he has value coming off the bench as a second rower for 35 mins a game. And can be dropped in as a prop if need be to cover an injury.

Apparently family reasons? Hope we get a few decent back rowers along with kikau. Haven’t been impressed with any at the club this year.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Some clear out on the cards. Gus doing the dirty work before a new coach comes in to give him a clear slate. Bravo I say.

Now all we need to do is get some Papua New Guinean team to take Flanno off our hands and we're laughing. They don't have TVs or the internet over there in Papua New Guinea, do they? So, we can just say Flanno is a shit hot player

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I didn’t mind hetho as a bench forward. Tits for hands and the brain of a psychopath. But he has value coming off the bench as a second rower for 35 mins a game. And can be dropped in as a prop if need be to cover an injury.

Apparently family reasons? Hope we get a few decent back rowers along with kikau. Haven’t been impressed with any at the club this year.
as long as this season is the last time we see stimpson and waddell in 1st grade

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Some clear out on the cards. Gus doing the dirty work before a new coach comes in to give him a clear slate. Bravo I say.

Now all we need to do is get some Papua New Guinean team to take Flanno off our hands and we're laughing. They don't have TVs or the internet over there in Papua New Guinea, do they? So, we can just say Flanno is a shit hot player
I doubt any nrl team would sign him, he's better off in the super league, I think we'll be stuck with flanno until his contract ends nxt yr

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
King, Sutton, TPJ, Patolo. We don't need any more props (just cheapies in top 30). I'd be going hard for Matterson (which means Jackson would play front row for his last year) but we'd have to find some more funds to add on top. I hope we find a way to move Thompson on early too. King (who has gone way better than anyone could of hoped) and Sutton are the replacements.
Agree. If you look at the top offloaders in the comp, TPJ, Kikau and King are up there along with Matterson. If we can sign Ryan it will be very clear that offloads and support play over the advantage line will be our biggest strength. Couple that with Mahoneys excellent support play and it's a recipe for success. Hope the club is have a serious look at Matterson.