Vaughan deserves to be re-signed.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yeah with patolo the walking head knock and Sutton aka tolman 2.0 we will be more than fine…. That’s a premiership winning front row rotation right there…… absolutely frightening for the opposition
King and TPJ compare well to most teams starting props. We don't need Vaughan or Thompson, even if we don't replace them imo. We need to spend in other positions obviously...

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yeah with patolo the walking head knock and Sutton aka tolman 2.0 we will be more than fine…. That’s a premiership winning front row rotation right there…… absolutely frightening for the opposition
Fuck up dickhead.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
King and TPJ compare well to most teams starting props. We don't need Vaughan or Thompson, even if we don't replace them imo. We need to spend in other positions obviously...
Yeah bro King, Sutton and Patolo will lead us to a premiership, I can see it now. Three props with the same body shape and style, (one has an offload though).

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah bro King, Sutton and Patolo will lead us to a premiership, I can see it now. Three props with the same body shape and style, (one has an offload though).
King is miles better than the other two, no comparison at all

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Nah I’m the one that left your mums bedroom this morning and poured you a glass of orange juice and patted your head
Holy ur a funny ****.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We need 2 more props i feel maybe we are a big chance with hass ,max king and another dynamic agressive prop with tpj at 13 would be ideal

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We need 2 more props i feel maybe we are a big chance with hass ,max king and another dynamic agressive prop with tpj at 13 would be ideal
Nah bro we got Sutton and Patolo we will be right……..

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You need the bench props to maintain the momentum too. So you need 4 first grade quality props in the team. Only 2 isn’t going to do it

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
You need the bench props to maintain the momentum too. So you need 4 first grade quality props in the team. Only 2 isn’t going to do it
King, TPJ, Sutton and Patolo. Ava still contracted and we will sign/promote at least 1 more on near minimum wage... not hard to understand