News Vaughan and Dufty off to England?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Even ESL clubs are dumb for trying to sign Dufty. He should retire from Rugby League and join the ballet or something. Even then he's not tough enough for the ballet..

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even ESL clubs are dumb for trying to sign Dufty. He should retire from Rugby League and join the ballet or something. Even then he's not tough enough for the ballet..
Dufty is decent in a team ranked 6th-12th that is rebuilding and scores at least 4-6 tries per game.

His attacking credentials are on show and the team has tge ability to cover for his defensive woes.

The problem for him is that top 6 teams can't afford his mistakes as they strive for premiership success, while bottom 4 clubs equally struggle with him as they cannot defend his errors.

I find SL more free flowing than NRL and so he could make a mark there.

Im just disappointed we couldn't benefit from his attack ability and its all because we can't score more than 3 tries and certainly can't defend errors

transporter

Waterboy
Reaction score
There is just something i FEEL THAT IS MISSING AT THE CLUB. WE HAVE POSSIBLY THE LINEUP FOR 2023 BUT I FEEL LIKE THERE IS SOMETHING MISSING!
I Knowwats missing. We need two big centre’s who can break the line. A halfback who is quick and elusive. No line breaks ,no tries it’s as simple as that.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I Knowwats missing. We need two big centre’s who can break the line. A halfback who is quick and elusive. No line breaks ,no tries it’s as simple as that.
Ill settle for a hooker that does not point at the player he is going to pass to.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeh i also think Vaughan has been great value for money.

trent_solotar7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dufty was NEVER EVER going to work out. I cried when we signed the clown. Can never understand how others here wanted him. At Saints, he dogged the big tackles, went missing in attack against the better sides AND had a dropped bomb in him. Just a poor buy….

Why are we linked to Paulo and in the same article on Fox they talk about Cobb having 5 suitors!?!? Why are we chasing him as a future Fullback!!!!

1 Cobb
2 JAC
3 Schoupp/ Kiraz / Alomati
4 Schoupp/ Kiraz / Alomati
5 Casey

Also there’s Creedance Toia

There’s a future there.
he will re-sign with the donkeys sadly
77A89C2C-6D2E-4CCA-AB68-1BFABB732A35.png

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Why is everyone so big on getting rid of Vaughan? He is not that bad and I am sure Bulldog could extend him for relatively low salary. He wants to stay in Sydney and I don't think any other Sydney clubs are chasing him. Unfortunately, he is high maintenance, but why can't someone like Willie M be given responsibility for looking after him? He just needs someone to keep reminding him what to do/what not to do, sadly on a daily basis, and he needs to be limited to 20min each time on field.

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why is everyone so big on getting rid of Vaughan? He is not that bad and I am sure Bulldog could extend him for relatively low salary. He wants to stay in Sydney and I don't think any other Sydney clubs are chasing him. Unfortunately, he is high maintenance, but why can't someone like Willie M be given responsibility for looking after him? He just needs someone to keep reminding him what to do/what not to do, sadly on a daily basis, and he needs to be limited to 20min each time on field.
I don’t get why people here and the other supporter forums I look at bag is for the Vaughn recruitment, I thought the first 3 round she was average and probably needed the hit outs after missing the end of last season. If we look at who he replaced I know I’m happier having him than Ogden