Van drives into crowd in Toronto, Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Can be a controversial topic. I don't mind generally - especially when you consider what you see at the beach. But when a women dresses like a ho in public just to get attention, that's when it gets a bit much.
Do you consider a woman who shows her ankles a "ho"?

Because decades ago a woman who did "expose" her ankles was considered a "ho"

again, they can take it too far, and need to be reminded of this.
"They" need to be "reminded" right ok. See my point of knowing their place

It can get on any mans nerves. Men don't get emotional and hold it against women, so I don't think they should either.
Lol seriously? Go through the posts on the lounge and tell me with a straight face that men don't get hysterically emotional

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Lol seriously? Go through the posts on the lounge and tell me with a straight face that men don't get hysterically emotional
He would probably like the Handmaids Tale.... a show about a society where women have their place.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

Yeah, well I'm not living decades ago, I'm referring to today. Welcome to the 21st century.
Emotional as in angry and pissed off as you said yes, but emotional... as in they get sad and put on the puppy dog face so men can feel sorry for them.
I'll be completely honest with ya, I got no idea what this is in reference too, but I'm pretty sure you're wrong about whatever this is too :tongueclosed:

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah, well I'm not living decades ago, I'm referring to today. Welcome to the 21st century.
You've missed the point. Point is you're pre-conceived ideals determine as to how you view women.

Emotional as in angry and pissed off as you said yes, but emotional... as in they get sad and put on the puppy dog face so men can feel sorry for them.
So a woman gets scared when a man becomes angry and pissed off and that's ok?

I'll be completely honest with ya, I got no idea what this is in reference too, but I'm pretty sure you're wrong about whatever this is too
A lot of these points are flying over your head Wahesh and I don't mean that in a bad way. I'm just pointing out that your essentially saying that it's ok for you to decide how a woman should dress, talk and behave.

Wahesh

Reaction score
You've missed the point. Point is you're pre-conceived ideals determine as to how you view women.
Ok I'll answer your question. No, a woman is not a ho if she shows her ankles.
So a woman gets scared when a man becomes angry and pissed off and that's ok?
I'm talking about a woman getting sobby and crying when she doesn't get her way and guilts her husband into giving her what she wants.
A lot of these points are flying over your head Wahesh and I don't mean that in a bad way. I'm just pointing out that your essentially saying that it's ok for you to decide how a woman should dress, talk and behave.
Well I'm more or less pointing out what category they belong in based on such points. I actually think a woman knows she's an attention seeker if she dresses like one, and another woman knows she's more conservative/modest if she dresses as such.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok I'll answer your question. No, a woman is not a ho if she shows her ankles.
Wahesh, that's NOT the point. The point is that decades ago, there were many men who considered women showing their ankles were hoes and this was because of what society deemed acceptable dress code for women.

This goes onto you saying that some women dress like attention hos and your prejudice is based on societal norms. Does this make sense?

I'm talking about a woman getting sobby and crying when she doesn't get her way and guilts her husband into giving her what she wants.
And I'm talking about a husband displaying signs of violence until his wife gives in to what he wants

And how is this different to attention seeking men?

How is this different to a woman who wears the hijab?

The plain simple fact is you nor I have no right to judge

Wahesh

Reaction score
Wahesh, that's NOT the point. The point is that decades ago, there were many men who considered women showing their ankles were hoes and this was because of what society deemed acceptable dress code for women.

This goes onto you saying that some women dress like attention hos and your prejudice is based on societal norms. Does this make sense?
Yes that makes sense, but it doesn't change that they are what they are.

And I'm talking about a husband displaying signs of violence until his wife gives in to what he wants
Goes both ways.

And how is this different to attention seeking men?

How is this different to a woman who wears the hijab?

The plain simple fact is you nor I have no right to judge
It isn't, if a man takes off his shirt, modesty goes out the window. He's still showing off by doing that. Again, of course the beach is an exception unless you expect people to swim with their clothes on.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes that makes sense, but it doesn't change that they are what they are.

Goes both ways.

It isn't, if a man takes off his shirt, modesty goes out the window. He's still showing off by doing that. Again, of course the beach is an exception unless you expect people to swim with their clothes on.
Ok good, so we're an agreement that this isn't a problem that is only attributed to women but applies to both sexes? Correct?

Therefore it would be more aptly described as in some cases being a self-confidence issue, an emotional issue, a societal judgement issue, etc, for HUMANS.

But to label it as just applying it to women and that others should tell a woman what is right or wrong is what is considered misogyny

Wahesh

Reaction score
Ok good, so we're an agreement that this isn't a problem that is only attributed to women but applies to both sexes? Correct?

Therefore it would be more aptly described as in some cases being a self-confidence issue, an emotional issue, a societal judgement issue, etc, for HUMANS.

But to label it as just applying it to women and that others should tell a woman what is right or wrong is what is considered misogyny
Agree.
Agree.
Agree.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Agree.
Agree.
Agree.
I'm blaming the full moon.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Heathen. People like you are the reason Satan is winning.
I tend to think a woman's face is more appealing than her ankles. If she shows her face does that make her a ho? Or does it mean I just have a face fetish? And yes I'm aware of the "facial" pun that comes with what I just said.

Status
Not open for further replies.