Vaccines - for it against ?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
With all the Corona and vaccine talk in the media I am just wondering what everyobes stance on them are? It is a very decisive subject like abortion.

Personally I'm conflicted, I can acknowledge the science and the clear reduction in some once common diseases society used to deal with, but I'm also concerned about the link between vaccines and increased autism and homosexuality rates in children.

the blurred line is whether diseases have been eradicated by hygiene improvements and other factors.
Thoughts ?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
With all the Corona and vaccine talk in the media I am just wondering what everyobes stance on them are? It is a very decisive subject like abortion.

Personally I'm conflicted, I can acknowledge the science and the clear reduction in some once common diseases society used to deal with, but I'm also concerned about the link between vaccines and increased autism and homosexuality rates in children.

the blurred line is whether diseases have been eradicated by hygiene improvements and other factors.
Thoughts ?
I'm all for vaccines. They've all but eradicated many of the worst illnesses humans were prone to. Do your research about the consequences of polio and a few other illnesses.

I've yet to see any relevant scientific evidence that vaccinations and Autism or Homosexuality. If Homosexuality is perceived to be more common these days it's most likely due to the fact that it's more socially acceptable to come out. And while I'm no expert, I think that Autism is a genetic thing, you can't catch it. So immunisation couldn't spread it.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm all for vaccines. They've all but eradicated many of the worst illnesses humans were prone to. Do your research about the consequences of polio and a few other illnesses.

I've yet to see any relevant scientific evidence that vaccinations and Autism or Homosexuality. If Homosexuality is perceived to be more common these days it's most likely due to the fact that it's more socially acceptable to come out. And while I'm no expert, I think that Autism is a genetic thing, you can't catch it. So immunisation couldn't spread it.
Don’t feed the troll

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
lol did you really just say there is some potential link between vaccines and homosexuality? That's silly enough, but it's also just as ridiculous to say there is a link with autism.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
lol did you really just say there is some potential link between vaccines and homosexuality? That's silly enough, but it's also just as ridiculous to say there is a link with autism.
He could be onto something, I also heard that's there's a strong link between veganism and homosexuality and dick aids

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If only they could develop a vaccine against trolling, a disease better known as compulsive fuckheadossis trollcuntovid disorder. The cyber world would be a much healthier place.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
If only they could develop a vaccine against trolling, a disease better known as compulsive fuckheadossis trollcuntovid disorder. The cyber world would be a much healthier place.
Nasheed would make a good laxative with how much shit flows out of him.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score