• Total voters

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This is messed up. I can see some dickheads doing that here too. Feel for the poor buggers, often young people on minimum wage, having to be the gatekeepers.

This is what worries me, I dont want to see that shit here.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This is what worries me, I dont want to see that shit here.
Unfortunately I don't think we're far off. If you go through the anti-vax social media groups, many of them are encouraging violence.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Unfortunately I don't think we're far off. If you go through the anti-vax social media groups, many of them are encouraging violence.
I have a feeling that when vax targets are met, we are in for a whole new chapter.
Vax passports and how that will effect our every day lives. I still cant get my head around it actually.
Will people get sick. Will new lockdowns be introduced. Will hospital intakes rise and put a strain on the health care systems?
Will borders open up.
Will anti vaxxers lose their shit.
Not so much questions because I dont see how anyone can answer at this point in time.
All this in the next 2-3 months. Life wont be the same.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have a feeling that when vax targets are met, we are in for a whole new chapter.
Vax passports and how that will effect our every day lives. I still cant get my head around it actually.
Will people get sick. Will new lockdowns be introduced. Will hospital intakes rise and put a strain on the health care systems?
Will borders open up.
Not so much questions because I dont see how anyone can answer at this point in time.
Yep. There's a lot of unknowns in the future. But one thing is for sure. Gladys said that there would be no more lockdowns after 80%. So if we go back into lockdowns I'm pretty sure there will be full on riots. Much worse than what happened in Melbourne today.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Will borders open up.
Kinda like a new world order? ;)

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Kinda like a new world order? ;)
I dont reckon mate.
New world order is more like a master plan to control the mass's under 1 regime globally?
Im more worried about seeing 50+ deaths a day , seeing fellow Aussies turning on each other like what happened in Melbourne with the CMFEU etc.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I dont reckon mate.
New world order is more like a master plan to control the mass's under 1 regime globally?
Im more worried about seeing 50+ deaths a day , seeing fellow Aussies turning on each other like what happened in Melbourne with the CMFEU etc.
That's the One World Order.

Technically it is a NWO as this is the new normal with new orders that the whole world is implementing.

You will see what happened in Melbourne and worse, I guarantee it. You can't create a 2 class society and expect peace. You even see it on here with pro-vaxers vs anti-vaxers.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
lol. My mums Vegan. If I cook a BBQ I always respect to cook her food separately on the grill whatever ( even though it surely has meat particles ).
But she knows not to talk vegan shit with me and my sisters.
But yeah ive seen some crazies on youtube etc.
My best mate is Vegan, and he has stopped drinking, so when we visit my misses makes a vegan cake/dessert.

Vegan isn't always healthier tbh, i did a vegan Cassolette in my smoker a while back, it was amazing, i cooked a steak the following day when we had the leftovers and it was even better ;)

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Technically it is a NWO as this is the new normal with new orders that the whole world is implementing.

You will see what happened in Melbourne and worse, I guarantee it. You can't create a 2 class society and expect peace. You even see it on here with pro-vaxers vs anti-vaxers.
I get yu, makes sense the way you've put it.

I suppose I just dont want to except that it will never be the same as before.

The pole in this thread is interesting. On track to hit 80% vaxxed before Xmas yet just less than 50% voted yes for vax passport. I know its only a small pole on a footy forum but still interesting (to me atleast).

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

I was just sent a video from the protest in VIC, there's thousands of people there, VIC's cases will explode soon.

The funny thing is the people i know that are anti-Vax are really the people that need to be vaxxed because of there jobs, i know a bird that does live streams at funerals, generally there is a high amount of the older generation at funerals so they are higher risk even if they are vaccinated.

so tis bird and her partner (He is a pilot and lost his job due to COVID) are mixing with so many people during the week, if they were to get COVID they would potentially kill many people, but they flat out refuse to get the jab

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
My best mate is Vegan, and he has stopped drinking, so when we visit my misses makes a vegan cake/dessert.

Vegan isn't always healthier tbh, i did a vegan Cassolette in my smoker a while back, it was amazing, i cooked a steak the following day when we had the leftovers and it was even better ;)
I know a bloke who is vego that recently made a green tea cake for us to try. It was as tasty as it sounds :tearsofjoy:.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I know a bloke who is vego that recently made a green tea cake for us to try. It was as tasty as it sounds :tearsofjoy:.
Some of he green food/drinks are horrid, whoever thought the grass stuff you can get from health food stores was a good thing to blend and drink is a bloody lunatic

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah. I spent some time discussing it with solicitor friends and generally what they said is that there's a fair bit of grey area but that it generally comes down to constitutional law and emergency law. Basically put, as we're in a state of emergency then the government can force bars and other venues to refuse to serve someone if they aren't vaccinated, but when state of emergency laws expire then it's up to the business.

It's not covered under discrimination as non-vaccinated can pose a risk, but apparently the government won't be able to force the law after state of emergency expires. So basically if a pub says that they're happy to accept non-vaccinated people then the government can't do anything (unless they declare another state of emergency)

But that could change if it's taken to court.
Yes it makes sense, that's the grey area that nobody is highlighting to the 'freedom fighters' lol

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Just reading this past week's input to this thread bc, as you may know, I foolishly got myself banned, but wow... makes you realise Dogs supporters are so smart....predictions made on here came true this week.

Hope all predictions don't tho :(

What's TK view on whether you will attend functions etc based on their vax stand?

1. More likely to only go to vax controlled venues bc you feel safer?

Or

2. Will attend anywhere no matter their vax policy and not concerned?

New poll anyone? :grinning:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just reading this past week's input to this thread bc, as you may know, I foolishly got myself banned, but wow... makes you realise Dogs supporters are so smart....predictions made on here came true this week.

Hope all predictions don't tho :(

What's TK view on whether you will attend functions etc based on their vax stand?

1. More likely to only go to vax controlled venues bc you feel safer?

Or

2. Will attend anywhere no matter their vax policy and not concerned?

New poll anyone? :grinning:
I destest shopping centres malls ect before covid, so I'll be in no rush to push trolleys aimlessly around centres and sit in food court's, spring is here so it's all outdoor shit for me got a small group of mates ,for mountain biking, hiking, and kyacking, got a little local Cafe I'll attend for a few beers ,and hopefully local Japanese restaurant, other than that I'm happy to stay away from crowds.