• I don't know

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Can you repeat the question?

Votes: 5 5.7%

• Total voters

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
there is no need for vaccine passports because once we get to 80% vaccination the covid will be killed off

thats unless the vaccine was false advertising

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Where was these claims made?
thats why we are taking these vaccines in the first place, 70 or 80% taking the vaccine, then we have herd immunity because the virus should have nowhere left to go

but you make my point exactly, you don't even remember this, its long in the past because now everybody has to live with covid, everybody has to get their shot every 6 months

this is like the trojan horse move, promise everybody that the vaccine will kill covid, then it evolves over time to ongoing prevention

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw if the vaccine was as good as advertised then it would be able to stop covid

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
thats why we are taking these vaccines in the first place, 70 or 80% taking the vaccine, then we have herd immunity because the virus should have nowhere left to go

but you make my point exactly, you don't even remember this, its long in the past because now everybody has to live with covid, everybody has to get their shot every 6 months

this is like the trojan horse move, promise everybody that the vaccine will kill covid, then it evolves over time to ongoing prevention
Link to claims once vaccine hits 80% covid would be killed off? I never heard that before

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The voting is interesting on this. appears to be a 50/50 race. I answered maybe. Pisspoor considering i actually made the bloody poll, but i think i'm about to fall over the fence into the No camp (just) - just too many hairs, and likely to cause more division.

I also say this from a state with no restrictions (currently), so my lens might be different if i was under lockdown and saw it as the only way i could go and do stuff.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Where was it once stated once we hit 80% covid would killed off ? Just provide 1 link where that was stated
well what do you think would happen to covid when 80% are vaccinated and a few more percent got natural immunity?

covid "oh fuck this person is recovering from the me, lets try to find more victims, how about him? oh fuck he is vaccinated i can't get in there, vaccinated, vaccinated, ffs another vaccinated, oh fuck there is one unvaccinated but he is too far away ffs, well it was good while it lasted its time to go to the virus heaven"

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
ill give the vaccine a chance to do its job but its a flop in israel and should lose its title of vaccine

ivermectin should be called the vaccine and this should just be called comimaty

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
well what do you think would happen to covid when 80% are vaccinated and a few more percent got natural immunity?

covid "oh fuck this person is recovering from the me, lets try to find more victims, how about him? oh fuck he is vaccinated i can't get in there, vaccinated, vaccinated, ffs another vaccinated, oh fuck there is one unvaccinated but he is too far away ffs, well it was good while it lasted its time to go to the virus heaven"
Still dodging the question? Provide a link to a single statement once we hit 80% the virus would be killed off as you claim was said.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Still dodging the question? Provide a link to a single statement once we hit 80% the virus would be killed off as you claim was said.
im trying to find a quote that explains it because everybody knew except for you that herd immunity would stop covid, so they never felt the need to explain it out loud

its not my fault that you don't know anything

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
im trying to find a quote that explains it because everybody knew except for you that herd immunity would stop covid, so they never felt the need to explain it out loud

its not my fault that you don't know anything
No that's why I'm asking, thanks just the way you worded it please

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
No that's why I'm asking, thanks just the way you worded it please
its sort of like trying to find someone saying that drowning is when your lungs fill up with water, because everybody knows what drowning means so they don't need to explain it in more detail

everybody knew that herd immunity means the virus has nowhere to go or very soon will have nowhere to go

you tell me how you think the virus could survive if herd immunity is achieved?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Right??? I'm just asking to to back up a claim you made nothing more its a simple question you seem to constantly avoid
@Hacky McAxe can you help me out and explain to this clown that herd immunity means the virus will have nowhere to go and die and that our 70-80% vaccination targets were our herd immunity goals

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe can you help me out and explain to this clown that herd immunity means the virus will have nowhere to go and die and that our 70-80% vaccination targets were our herd immunity goals
I'm struggling to find where your claim is "advertised" too.

Not saying it doesn't exist. I also just want to know who said it and when.

If you remember or have the link. Please share.

From what I read and understood. 80% vax incorporated a combination of reduced transmission, reduced hospitalisation and reduced death. Not elimination of the covid