US Riots

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sorry, read it as "us riots". Like we're going to riot but we actually won so no riot anymore.
Fair mistake, although I thought wanderers riots were more associated with cultural traditions than actual results

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Send them bro lol
Can’t stand em, yet she chomps them down. Must take after her mother lol. As for US mate I’ve been there a few times on holidays, I love the joint it’s a great country. I could never bag it after my experiences that’s all. I know people look through clips/articles and read certain media but it’s really a beautiful place

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Can’t stand em, yet she chomps them down. Must take after her mother lol. As for US mate I’ve been there a few times on holidays, I love the joint it’s a great country. I could never bag it after my experiences that’s all. I know people look through clips/articles and read certain media but it’s really a beautiful place
Been there too, absolutely love Texas.

But I've explained it before (you probably missed it), I like Murika but I hate the evil fucks that run it and ruin it.

PS being Iraqi Assyrian and having relatives still in Iraq, my view of Murika doesn't involve bullshit media and their agendas.

The standard Americans are not the problem, the evil powers that be are the problem.

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
I’m not a supporter of both... but that election was rigged. Biden never stood a chance. They knew it... so rigged the counting machines. They kill their own presidents and fly planes into their own buildings to provoke wars ... you think rigging an election would be tough?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
For those in the know, is this trump bullshit same as the Bush bullshit vs Gore?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Can't recall exactly but something about missing votes or rigged machines?
Gore wanted a recount in Florida and there were suspicions that if the recount was complete Gore would've won Florida and hence the presidency

Bush went to the supreme court to stop the counts

In a nutshell that was it. Obviously a whole lot more detail to it as it went to numerous courts for recount and appeals and extension of court appointed deadlines etc

In the end Gore got enough pressure from the media that he just accepted the loss.

That year as well saw a lot of voter suppression tactics of black voters

The difference in Florida was like 500 votes

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
In local news (with my apologies to our ACT kennellers)...

Australians Planning To Take Over Capital Chuck It In After Realising They’d Have To Go To Canberra

A group of activists looking to mimic the events in the US by storming Parliament House have pulled the plug, after someone pointed out it would mean going to Canberra.

“I’m all for taking back our country and freedom and that, but you gotta draw the line somewhere,” activist Rob McManus said.

“We were all fired up and ready to cause some mayhem. And then Johnno told us that Parliament House was in Canberra, and we said nah stuff that. Where are we going to celebrate afterwards? Mooseheads?”.

Co-conspirator Jason Black said he never would have got involved in the plan had he known where Australia’s capital was. “I went to Canberra for a school excursion in 1997 and it was boring as fuck. I’m a patriot, but everyone’s got limits”.

Black said another member of the group did push ahead with the plan to drive out to Canberra. “But then he hit the first roundabout, took a wrong turn and ended up in Jindabyne”.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Gore wanted a recount in Florida and there were suspicions that if the recount was complete Gore would've won Florida and hence the presidency

Bush went to the supreme court to stop the counts

In a nutshell that was it. Obviously a whole lot more detail to it as it went to numerous courts for recount and appeals and extension of court appointed deadlines etc

In the end Gore got enough pressure from the media that he just accepted the loss.

That year as well saw a lot of voter suppression tactics of black voters

The difference in Florida was like 500 votes
And at the time Jeb (W’s brother) was Governor of Florida, so there was concern around things not being straight up and down, of which there was ultimately no proof - just like there’s no proof of all Trump claims.