News US policing Controversy

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We might need to be a little nicer to them then
We're joined at the hip now and our big buddy.

We poked the dragon. Lets not poke the bald eagle.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
why do we always care about the US matters.

Why does no one link about chechnyan police making someone disappear or something or Iranian police etc
It's because American shit is in our lives, daily. It's everywhere.

From technology too Maacas, Subway, our favorite TV shows, Movies...sports so on and so on.

I personally don't give a toss about American politics, but I don't mind a Maccas once and a while lol.

Last edited:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

From technology too Maacas, Subway, our favorite TV shows, Movies...sports so on and so on.

I personally don't give a about American politics, but I don't mind a Maccas once and a while lol.
Triple cheese burger goes down a treat. Can't go wrong there!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I personally don't give a about American politics, but I don't mind a Maccas once and a while lol.
I dislike any country with wealth enough to look after everyone, but a poor attitude towards doing that. And in that way I think America is a bit screwed up. For a portion of what they spend on wars/military/weapons every year I think they could alleviate a lot of poverty and the crime that arises due to that.

As far as this thread goes with calling out American police for doing something messed up like dislocating a woman in her 70's shoulder, it's screwed up. The one good thing about things like this hitting the media are that hopefully it reduces the attitude that anything goes for those of them who are possibly lacking in some morals or judgement. There are good and bad people in every profession. But police are in a position to misuse their power and it seems like this could be early days in them learning that their actions will have consequences.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
America have to spend that jokey in military because they are basically carrying the western world on their shoulders militarily

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
That cop needs a beating and hog tied left out in the middle of nowhere... Shit **** that thinks he's powerful, weak ****.
It's pretty confronting I thought.

I didn't think posting the link would be so controversial and just expected most would react as you have mate.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
why do we always care about the US matters.

Why does no one link about chechnyan police making someone disappear or something or Iranian police etc
Great point mate

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck the USA.
What about those dog corrupt welsh police Nearly 30 police officers in Wales have been charged with alleged criminal offences over the past five years.

Information from Freedom of Information Act requests sent to the four forces across Wales revealed 29 officers in total – a combination of constables, sergeants and other higher-ranked officials – had been charged with offences allegedly committed while they were working for South Wales Police, North Wales Police, Dyfed-Powys Police and Gwent Police.
Being Welsh I'd imagine half these charges relate to these pricks robbing from each other.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can always tell if someone is Welsh as they'll have their hands in their mates pockets.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
@TwinTurbo do you have a problem with me?
Absolutely not, why would I have a problem with you? As far as I can recall we have always exchanged views in a civil manner, just because we don't agree every time is irrelevant.

Go Dogs

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck the USA.
What about those dog corrupt welsh police Nearly 30 police officers in Wales have been charged with alleged criminal offences over the past five years.

Information from Freedom of Information Act requests sent to the four forces across Wales revealed 29 officers in total – a combination of constables, sergeants and other higher-ranked officials – had been charged with offences allegedly committed while they were working for South Wales Police, North Wales Police, Dyfed-Powys Police and Gwent Police.
Could add any country name. All police forces have corruption. Just thought the NRL a police force. lol