Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I’ve seen worse in Sydney, especially those riot squad flogs

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I coped worse after I ran from cops years and years ago meh I probably deserved it as I got into a street fight which I shouldn’t have been involved in should have known better but also should have kept running. Fuck they smashed me.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Pathetic. So he’s being held down and one Karmichael is punching him in the head and another landing knee blows into him. Whatever the guy was on, if he even was on anything, that is NOT the way you handle it. Our cops certainly won’t.

Honestly American cops are more uneducated than freaking housos.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Any update on this?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Some more clips. Hope it never gets this bad in Australia.

I guess there's always mitigating circumstances and offenders affected by drugs etc and policing would be horrendous with their gun ownership...but it looks broken hey.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Some more clips. Hope it never gets this bad in Australia.

I guess there's always mitigating circumstances and offenders affected by drugs etc and policing would be horrendous with their gun ownership...but it looks broken hey.

Have to admit that I laughed at that. Obviously wasn't their intention to set him on fire. They just didn't realise he was wearing flammable hair product. But the cop reaction was pretty funny. They must have thought Ghost Rider was coming after them.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Have to admit that I laughed at that. Obviously wasn't their intention to set him on fire. They just didn't realise he was wearing flammable hair product. But the cop reaction was pretty funny. They must have thought Ghost Rider was coming after them.
Apparently he had doused himself in hand sanitizer. He died a few weeks after it.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
U.s have 1000's of police departments (city, state, country, federal, sheriff's office, university police etc etc etc) . All have their own training and own policies.. it's no wonder it's a shit fight

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
U.s have 1000's of police departments (city, state, country, federal, sheriff's office, university police etc etc etc) . All have their own training and own policies.. it's no wonder it's a shit fight
Edit.. just did a quick search and it's even worse than I thought....

"Law enforcement operates primarily through governmental police agencies. There are 17,985 police agencies in the United States which include city police departments, county sheriff's offices, state troopers, and federal law enforcement agencies."

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You think that's bad.....

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Which makes it an unfortunate accident. He was threatening police, so they tased him. Police couldn't possibly know that he would catch fire or die from it.
Only query on it is that he caught on fire after they tazered him and instead of rendering assistance they ran out the door. No fire blanket etc just cuffed him.

Sad all round really. Obviously mentally disturbed at the time.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
And 99.99% of them are more highly trained and professional than police in Australia. Their job is also a lot more dangerous. There are some bad apples and idiots who fuck up badly though for sure. Maybe this thread should show U.S police being attacked to balance the leftiness out a bit

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
There are 17,985 police agencies in the United States which include city police departments, county sheriff's offices, state troopers, and federal law enforcement agencies."
Yep that includes agencies like Airport Police, University Police and you might remember 9/11 victims included NYPD and PAPD (Port Authority Police). A bit of a bureaucratic nightmare given some agencies are aligned to larger metro Police Departments whilst some are fully autonomous and some (eg: UniPol) have ~100 officers to cover a sprawling mass of 2km2. Would likely be better if there were common standards in training and comms, which there’s a fair chance there’s not. Tough job though with the gun culture.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And 99.99% of them are more highly trained and professional than police in Australia. Their job is also a lot more dangerous. There are some bad apples and idiots who fuck up badly though for sure. Maybe this thread should show U.S police being attacked to balance the leftiness out a bit
99.99 % better trained than Australian police? What a load of nonsense that "statistic" is. What do you base it on? How to shoot a gun? Absolutely their job in the states is much more dangerous due to all sorts of social issues in the states. Mate I'm not sure what you took from my post, but I am very pro police.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Anyone worried about the leftiness of the vids should provide the balance they talk of.

These vids are just a discussion point of US policing and (generally) how very different it is to Australia. Thank God.

Most agree it's primarily due to their gun culture and racial tensions and other social inequalities with people running around armed and loaded, with a chip on their shoulder who want others to "pay" in some way by being over the top aggressive with sometimes murderous intent.

Policing in USA must be extremely hard with all that hate running around on the streets. Makes you think you wouldn't want your children going into that profession but with their huge population it all has to be put into perspective of course. The level of training appears to be very patchy and it's a big issue.

This link provides some facts and figures for anyone interested.