Urban exploration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I couldn't do it. I'd get half way up then realise I probably should have taken a crap before I started.

Plus I'm not great with heights.
I wouldn't even get half way up! And if I did I'd freeze up. I climb ladders like that at work which are very high and walk around on see thru grates as walkways I still get the shaky legs and that feeling in the guts that I can't really explain, but this is another level

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was striving for something bigger....

Either Taxis Combined dispatcher, or 7 Eleven Customer Service.
It’s a pity they still don’t use the old wog train station announcers.
Da trend on plataform 1 goes to ......

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Last time I caught a train it was "DING DING DING" The train on platform blah goes to .. somewhere, next stop somewhere... stand clear doors closing.

A more apt description around some areas the train passed through though would have been "DING DING DING The train on platform blah goes to ... somewhere (stop there and your fucked), somewhere (dont even think of getting out there), and somewhere (Might be okay there as long as its not dark)... stand clear of the guy pissing in the corner of the carriage, and the wierdo eyeballing everyone breathing heavily, doors closing unless you get off and uber it NOW.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck yeah would love to tour there .i think they do them now also not the safest but nothing is
The average dose rate in brazil is higher than Pripyat.
Despite what the media would have you believe, there’s about 5000 people that are still living and farming there.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Last train I caught the announcer said “mrrfff frrrfffmm mmrrfffmrrmm nrrrnnp one”

Status
Not open for further replies.