Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Change is good.

Just remember this forum started in 2003. And is the original OG forum for the Bulldogs.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At first on Friday after site maintenance, I changed to other browsers on my phone thinking chrome was misbehaving.
Slowly I'm getting my head around this new UI. Maybe it's their tinier text that's hard for me to adjust to. Hopefully the app can be improved to give me that old site feeling.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Change is good.

Just remember this forum started in 2003. And is the original OG forum for the Bulldogs.
Original isn’t always best. Newtown, North Sydney etc. Look where they are now. Just saying

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
After logging in on my PC compared to phone when watching TV the waste of space at 4K is fucking shocking half the screen.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Change is good.

I miss those days where I was unleashed by the mods against the rooster fans lol

Old man rooster and Danish copped it hard lol

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Text highlighting is not working?

I'm holding down the shift key and moving the arrows keys to highlight text but nothing is being highlighted?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Change is good.

I reckon this forum did need an upgrade, but this new skin is something that in my opinion has sort of taken things back a few pegs. It's a simplistic look that's from the dial-up internet era.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Text highlighting is not working?

I'm holding down the shift key and moving the arrows keys to highlight text but nothing is being highlighted?
I think you have to highlight something first. Double click a word or between a word to highlight something, then hold down the shift key and use the arrow keys.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think you have to highlight something first. Double click a word or between a word to highlight something, then hold down the shift key and use the arrow keys.
Nope. I just tried to bold some of your text and nothing?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nope. I just tried to bold some of your text and nothing?
Bold or Highlight?

Nevermind. Just noticed what you're talking about. It works but you can't see the cursor so you can't see what you're highlighting. Will let the guys know.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Say if you control + a or select text in the text box before posting the colours of the actual highlight clash with the text box colour

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bold or Highlight?

Nevermind. Just noticed what you're talking about. It works but you can't see the cursor so you can't see what you're highlighting. Will let the guys know.
Apologies for the confusion, it's Monday. :blush:

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Not personally thank fark, but I do know of him. He would give a complete nutter the heebie-jebbies.
100% he had screws loose.

PS if you ever talk to him, tell him DoggFather says hi lol

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
You know how when you dropped down to see who quoted and liked your posts and the unseen quotes and likes were highlighted yellow? I think there should be something like that again.
Other than that the new layout is growing on me.