News *Update playa named* Player involved in Cronulla street brawl

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Make believe, as if Drago (or any Russian) would lose to an eye-talian...

PS "ALRIGHT ROCCCOOOO, ROOCCCCOOOOOOOOO!
Kostya Tszyu is my favourite fighter that I've watched live careerwise. Smokin' Joe was before my time but he was the best IMO, stats or not. That left hook was beautiful.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Madone. These how you aussies say Bogans down in the shire, fuckin inbread retards if you ask me. Act all tough when there is 5 of them vs 2. Let’s see how how hard they are when there is equal 5 Islanders/Arabs/Lebs/kooris. They would be quieter than a fuckin mouse
Don't have any teens yet, but can't say I hear Madone being thrown around anywhere. The 5 vs 2 example would apply anywhere with any group, including with all of those other groups you mentioned. Also, I think the word you were looking for was 'inbred' rather than some sort of sandwich filling.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kostya Tszyu is my favourite fighter that I've watched live careerwise. Smokin' Joe was before my time but he was the best IMO, stats or not. That left hook was beautiful.
Kostya was hard. Years ago I went for a short 2km jog one afternoon in Allawah and it was about 34 degrees - what was I thinking? Obviously, I was taking it easy and I looked up ahead and I saw a guy coming towards me who was running twice as fast. To my amazement he was wearing fleece tracksuit including pants, the jacket done up and the hood over his head. I thought something was a bit wrong with this guy until he passed me and said hi ... yep it was Kostya training.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Considering it's Segeyaro and Norman that we're talking about here, two blokes that always hang out with bikies, do drugs get in fights and have gangbangs etc.. Forgive me if I don't give them the benefit of the doubt and believe their story that they were harassed, threatened etc..

The way they tell the story, you'd think they were on their way to feed children at the orphanage.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
If it was anyone else I might believe them but come on would anyone believe these two top class Fuckwitt’s?
I mean I’d believe Josh Reynolds ex with my life savings before I believed these two known dumb fucks were out on the piss and suddenly became racism fighting super hero’s

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Kostya was hard. Years ago I went for a short 2km jog one afternoon in Allawah and it was about 34 degrees - what was I thinking? Obviously, I was taking it easy and I looked up ahead and I saw a guy coming towards me who was running twice as fast. To my amazement he was wearing fleece tracksuit including pants, the jacket done up and the hood over his head. I thought something was a bit wrong with this guy until he passed me and said hi ... yep it was Kostya training.
Weight loss tactic for the weigh in, quite common. Still tough of course.

Go Dogs

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
The 5 guys at the SCG were found not to have been throwing out racist comments at the Indian cricketers, have to question how much of this one is true.

Go Dogs

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Don't have any teens yet, but can't say I hear Madone being thrown around anywhere. The 5 vs 2 example would apply anywhere with any group, including with all of those other groups you mentioned. Also, I think the word you were looking for was 'inbred' rather than some sort of sandwich filling.
My friend, you ain't need teens to know what the fuck Madone means. You ain't never left Australia I'll take it

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Weight loss tactic for the weigh in, quite common. Still tough of course.

Go Dogs
I thought that initially but it wasn't at a time when he had a fight coming up. Maybe they do it often to be ready for the real weigh ins. Either way I'm sure hewould have easily made the weight.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My friend, you ain't need teens to know what the fuck Madone means. You ain't never left Australia I'll take it
I know what it means but don't here it anywhere around here.

Not sure why you ask, but I've travelled extensively backpacking etc and on another occasion lived and worked overseas for 5 years.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
I know what it means but don't here it anywhere around here.

Not sure why you ask, but I've travelled extensively backpacking etc and on another occasion lived and worked overseas for 5 years.
I am just breaking balls. Calm down. I don't wanna argue kid. I'm from New Jersey and moved here cause of a thing back home. We say Madone a lot back home you know