News *Update playa named* Player involved in Cronulla street brawl

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
As long as it's not our players I'm not worried. But it'll be interesting if the video footage has volume and disproves the statement made regarding the racism that was supposedly involved. At the end of the day verbal abuse doesn't justify violence from a legal perspective.
Agreed, it’s only words and words cant physically hurt anyone! Just be the better person, say you forgive them and walk away, not hard! People these days though are compelled to stay and fight back, all they are really doing is lowering themselves to the gutter trash level. Simple solution, get rid of social media ( where egos are inflated ) get rid of American TV and music ( which inflates egos and violence even more ) and get rid of alcohol which turns usually normal social people into violent ego maniacs... problem solved!

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Norman and Seggy were both walking with their girlfriends

Group of idiots started harrasing them and racially abused Seggy

Of course the boys will defend themselves and their girls
Of course any of us would defend our partners honour bro 100%! The problem is that there is no evidence to prove their stories, more than that these two have a long off field history of fucking up and acting like complete twats so it’s kinda hard for the average Joe like us to believe anything that they say agreed?

bulldog butch

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I wasn't there so who knows.... Would be interesting to hear the other side of the story but...

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Madone. These how you aussies say Bogans down in the shire, fuckin inbread retards if you ask me. Act all tough when there is 5 of them vs 2. Let’s see how how hard they are when there is equal 5 Islanders/Arabs/Lebs/kooris. They would be quieter than a fuckin mouse

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As if you're fucked lol.
What you mean? You never been in a fight when a group of drunk idiots say some racist or disrespectful shit to you or the people your with? Especially when you are out with women? In my early twenties this happened to me very often

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
What you mean? You never been in a fight when a group of drunk idiots say some racist or disrespectful shit to you or the people your with? Especially when you are out with women? In my early twenties this happened to me very often
Yeah bro it happens, ***** love gettin lippy when they’re with a big crowd but when they’re alone .....quiet as church mice.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Madone. These how you aussies say Bogans down in the shire, fuckin inbread retards if you ask me. Act all tough when there is 5 of them vs 2. Let’s see how how hard they are when there is equal 5 Islanders/Arabs/Lebs/kooris. They would be quieter than a fuckin mouse
Lebs can’t fight

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Unless there's any sort of danger my preference is to always brush it off, I'm not getting my clothes ripped, cuts or bruises just because some **** wants to run their mouth lol. I've grown up with enough ***** that would fight at the drop of a hat and it's just too much of a hassle...not to mention a few of the incidents were pretty serious.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
There seems to be a trend of late that any allegation of racism is accepted as being 100% factual without question.

Racism sucks btw.
Agreed. Get yourself in hot water, place the racism card. It has become all too convenient.

Im not saying it did or didn’t happen, I don’t know, but wouldn’t mind hearing the other side first.