Update on proceedings

Jabba

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
well I picked up two things from reading the last 7 pages of this thread, Jabba is a flog(offence intended) and I would vote for @c b b as a board member.
Lol.... love ur work Bro

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think the snail paced proceedings regarding recruitment is because the club is scared shitless on making sure they are getting the right player at the right price. Word from the top is that they won't be acting out of haste just to gain political points and keep their jobs. Whatever that means

Marley made a good point a while back. Barrett has tried to teach our players how to attack the way he knows how but his structures are far and beyond the capabilities on who we have in our squad. May I dare say that the offseason was a waste. Instead of assessing the actual limitations of our players and coaching to their strengths and peeling things back a little, simplifying things and concentrating on all the 1%(ball handling, ruck speed, how to peel off a tackled player, tighter middle in defense, running back onside without turning your back on the play, discipline and many other things we are lacking) we have over complicated things for our players. The offseason should have focused on nailing all the little things first and then slowly bring in the attacking structures when we start getting good players in.

Last edited: