Upcoming game @ Commbank VS Sharks - Best place to sit??

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
CBus Super Stadium is better than both of them and Robina railway station is a block away.

Always a Bulldog
AAMI park isnt too bad... Went down to watch the 2014 semi against Melb... Love a small enclosed stadium.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Taking my young fella to Commbank for the first time and wondered if anyone from the Kennel brains trust might be able to point me in the right direction for some good seats.

Happy to pay whatever, just want the best game day experience for the little guy.

Best available on Ticketek is in bays 214-216, categorised as Platinum but since never going I don't have a reference point.

Thanks in advance for helping me convert him from a Cleary fan, to a Burton fan ;)
Closest seat to the bar is the best bet..

Doggy71

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Went to tigers game and we sat in bay 222 just behind posts about 10 rows back and it was great spot.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s a wonderful stadium. Went for the first time on Sunday. Not a bad seat in the stadium. Nice and close. Crowd sounded louder. Awesome atmosphere.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
No. It’s good viewing but doesn’t have that atmosphere. Majority agrees
Atmosphere is created by people not the stadium itself. CBus is the best stadium to watch football, that it is the Titans home ground is irrelevant.

Always a Bulldog

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A big thanks to everyone for your helpful tips, sounds like a cracking stadium!