Upcoming Australian election thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I know there's some smoke there but I've seen other things have a haze and amount to nothing. At the time I read/heard the same things your saying here, it just wasn't enough for me to say "yep I believe it happened"
And thats fair. Will add I know quite a few on the State CVD taskforce and when u mention the Ruby, its like they have sand in the vag. And thats not normal for these people. So whatever the deal is, reckon even some of them think its a bit smelly.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
And thats fair. Will add I know quite a few on the State CVD taskforce and when u mention the Ruby, its like they have sand in the vag. And thats not normal for these people. So whatever the deal is, reckon even some of them think its a bit smelly.
Yeh definitely stinks of something.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I've had some dealings with this guy. You'd be hard pressed to find a bigger snake in Aussie pollies. Cannot talk about details but what u see on camera is fake +++. Hated by his own party but knew he could knife back being such a good talk to camera guy. Seriously, it would be like Scomo's evil bro/.
Unfortunately so have I.

On a good day I would classify him as incompetent.

He makes Scomo look like Menzies.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol I was waiting for yoh, I said I thought constance was good and you gave me a long list why he wasnt
Yeah

Been down this road with Constance before.

I have low opinions of most politicians but my opinion of Constance is low EVEN for a politician.

Unfortunately he in slightly in front in Gilmore now and we may just be stuck with him.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ok fine but they didn't lose supporters/voters to ON/Palmer, they knew in the polls it may have looked that way but come election time preferences would handle themselves.

John Howard did it with Pauline Hanson, when One Nation first came out and Scomo did it in 2019, their internal polling would have taken all this into account.
FMD… Enjoy your electoral victory it was comprehensive, Labor won and the Libs have been embarrassed.

But you are starting to sound like the kid in the schoolyard everyone wanted to punch in the face…

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
They would only put Constance in charge if they want Labor to be in for the next decade.
I've had some dealings with this guy. You'd be hard pressed to find a bigger snake in Aussie pollies. Cannot talk about details but what u see on camera is fake +++. Hated by his own party but knew he could knife back being such a good talk to camera guy. Seriously, it would be like Scomo's evil bro/.
Interesting. I won't argue, you'd both have a better idea then me. As someone living in Queensland I haven't seen or heard much of him but when I did he seemed steady and authentic.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz104 pages of crap zzz Zzzzzz Any Footy News Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzźzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
FMD… Enjoy your electoral victory it was comprehensive, Labor won and the Libs have been embarrassed.

But you are starting to sound like the kid in the schoolyard everyone wanted to punch in the face…
Really? You're posting this? Ok understood

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz104 pages of crap zzz Zzzzzz Any Footy News Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzźzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Really? You're posting this? Ok understood
Yeah I am. I have always given you the same courtesy’s I thought you gave me. Different ideals but the same long term hope for the best for Oz.

But mate you appear to look for very opportunity to bury the boot and really don’t see both side of the discussion

That’s actually the thing I hate the most about politics l, one eyed no give opinion about stuff we should debate and find common ground.

If you find that offensive and something you want to pidgeon hole as per your reply, that’s on you.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Not much footy news on here. You could try one of the numerous footy related threads.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Sure. Australia 17.1 tonnes of CO2 per person per year. India 1.9 tonnes of CO2/p/yr.

Not having a good day are we?
Every day is a great day for me. Thanks for caring. You love a cherry picked stat. Based on you stats Australia 445,580,924.4 tonnes per year total Vs India 2,672,600,374.4 tonnes per year total so India is 6 times as much in total!

Yes, australia will make such a difference to global climate change now under Albo haha
Would you like to do the honours with China?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I am. I have always given you the same courtesy’s I thought you gave me. Different ideals but the same long term hope for the best for Oz.

But mate you appear to look for very opportunity to bury the boot and really don’t see both side of the discussion

That’s actually the thing I hate the most about politics l, one eyed no give opinion about stuff we should debate and find common ground.

If you find that offensive and something you want to pidgeon hole as per your reply, that’s on you.
Is that right Baz? I found your previous comments in this thread in complete opposite to mine and not something I look fondly on.

Did you see me throwing my toys out of the pram at you and saying you should be punched?

If you're going to speak of common ground, then don't ignore the fact that I didn't put the boot in.

Nor ignore the fact that some people find John Howard and Scott Morrison to be of quite bad taste. I don't know what common ground you're looking for in those pair using racism as a dog whistle that creates this division you so abhor. Given the hindsight perspective, as an example, of how Howard manipulated the Tampa fiasco.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
NO!!!!

That is just another far-right conspiracy theory from @Realist90
What’s a far right conspiracy I’ve pushed? Potential election fraud in the US? Not a conspiracy it’s well known issue with the voting system over there. I didn’t say it outright caused trumps loss, but I have said it makes me question Biden’s win since he can’t even pulll a crowd of more than 10 randoms, sniffs little girls and can’t finish a sentence.

Abortion is murder? Not a conspiracy little science says life begins at conception.

Only two genders? Not a conspiracy, literally science says there are only two genders you cannot be both simultaneously, you cannot change your gender. It’s biology 101. Some people hVe both sex organs but one or the other only works, but organs can’t work and the person still wither has xx/xy chromosomes.

gay marriage? Ok well this isn’t a conspiracy for the longest time marriagewas between a man and woman and never throughout all of history, no matter how far back you go, there was never a time where “marriage” as a definition was ever applicable to gay couples. These things are all online to research. Just don’t be that guy and look at vice or buzzfeed for your history lessons.

Black on black crime a massive issue? Not a conspiracy one can easily pull the stats up.

Msm and big tech is heavily biased to the left? Not a conspiracy it’s pretty much proven lmao the only people who think it’s a conspiracy don’t see an issue with people getting banned for things against their ideology, I.e scientifically and factually saying men are men women are women.

Amber heard is the abuser? Not a conspiracy, all the objective evidence which includes tapes all only have her admitting to her physically abusing Johnny Depp. Her only evidence is her word lol and taking photos of him passed out.

Nothing remotely far right about these facts. Unless you deem actual science (not twitter political sciennce) misinformation and fake.

Oh hunter bidens laptop almost forgot. Not a conspiracy lolllllll. Was proven twitter got it wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.