Status
Not open for further replies.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Did someone pay u to be a liberal apologist (coz no idiot would do it for free)?
CVD - we're a fckng island mate. We should do well compared to the rest of the world. Vaccines - nah - don't need those then suddenly, oh fck, we need them, better pay Poland overs for their nearly expired stuff (which most of it did expire anyway). And the Ruby Princess wants to say hello.
International relations? Well even the French foreign minister said good riddance. U think Scomo canned a multi billion manufacturing contract because we joined some alliance. Wasn't the purpose of that to build Aussie manufacturing? Mate, guarantee he knew we were building lemons and rather than do something about it, planned to can the contract but waited until the Alliance was finalised. Then used that as an excuse. Cost us billions. All for his media op.
Climate change is about right, but a bit more is better than a bit less. Rudd was probably the closest to being effective but got knifed for being a fwit. No clown since Abbott though has stood on the world stage around climate change and told the world, fck u all. Brilliant. Based on the election, pretty obvious the electorate is pro-action - and your argument is that neither did anything? Well, fairly sure Anal is not getting voted out for doing nothing when he is in opposition. Sort of doesn't work that way.
I probably do know different women than you. Chicks I know don't hang around Liberal ralllies playing bukakke. No idea wtf Gallagher is either but if u don't think Scomo was on the nose with women - I've no idea what else I can say.
I’m a bit busy and your return key must be broken but yes, there are 11,000 habitable islands in the world. Give credit when it’s due, even the WHO did. Look at our vaccine rate and death rate. Wasn’t Ruby Princess on Gladys?

Turnbull’s sub deal was fucked. Fuck him the turncoat and fuck France.

I’d love to know percentage wise how much difference Labors climate policy will make to the world compared to the Libs. You seem to know everything else so please enlighten me

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
So your argument was that since Labour got in, people smugglers would be 'wringing their hands' (I assume in glee) yet Labour turned around a refugee boat. Ok - brilliant.

Not sure if you've got a missus and kids but I bet you belted your pregnant missus when she said "I'm in labour".
That’s a pretty shit joke but as I’ve said before I’ve voted Labor numerous times.
Look at Labors record last time with the boats. They were a soft touch. Let’s hope they have finally learnt from Peter Dutton and Scott Morrison how to protect our borders and we won’t have illegal boat arrivals that some of us have to pay for

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
No she isn't. Read it again. I was told April 26 there would be 2 boats coming, allegedly facilitated by Sri Lankan authorities, due to arrive by May 21. Described as an “election stunt”. I couldn’t verify.
Yes my point mate. If Sri Lanka did that and expected something in return they were surely sadly mistaken. That’s just rubbish speculation and she’s obviously stirring shit no one would be dumb enough to fall for

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Which seems logical, except Palmer threatened to put Libs last and ON put Labor ahead of Libs in some areas. Not that the LNP would have predicted that.
ON yes they wouldn't have predicted that but Palmer just like in 2019 was looking to cut a deal with them and he wasn't going to back them unless he got his deal. Looks like they gave him his deal in the end, the only problem was they didn't get voted back into government

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes my point mate. If Sri Lanka did that and expected something in return they were surely sadly mistaken. That’s just rubbish speculation and she’s obviously stirring shit no one would be dumb enough to fall for
Do you honestly believe that those boats turned up right on election day because they thought Labor was going to win the election

I mean ffs, it's such bullshit from dutton, everyone saw through it just like the bullshit Chinese "spy ship" that was docked in an Australian port and around our coast for a whole week before dutton announced it

Labor better fuck bring in a Federal ICAC to expose this shit

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Man, Fowler was a massive, arrogant fuck up by Labor, especially if it costs them their majority. You could have found a candidate with less in common than the constituents if they tried.

I still have Labor finishing on 76.
Dai Le is very interesting though. She is definitely a local Independent, not so much a Teal independent. She is sure to go her own way on things. She had a career as a Journalist with Fairfax local papers and then ABC, so fairly centrist. She ran as a Liberal candidate in state elections in 2008 and 2011, gaining decent swings but not winning the seat. She then went into local politics as a Liberal, but had a falling out with them over their selection for Mayor and got banned from the party for 10 years in 2016. She teamed up with another local polly and current Mayor of Fairfield Frank Carbone, a former Labor party member, and they crashed the major parties to make an independent majority council. You get the feeling she'll side with the Coalition on some things, Labor on some things, and go her own way entirely on some things.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Dai Le is very interesting though. She is definitely a local Independent, not so much a Teal independent. She is sure to go her own way on things. She had a career as a Journalist with Fairfax local papers and then ABC, so fairly centrist. She ran as a Liberal candidate in state elections in 2008 and 2011, gaining decent swings but not winning the seat. She then went into local politics as a Liberal, but had a falling out with them over their selection for Mayor and got banned from the party for 10 years in 2016. She teamed up with another local polly and current Mayor of Fairfield Frank Carbone, a former Labor party member, and they crashed the major parties to make an independent majority council. You get the feeling she'll side with the Coalition on some things, Labor on some things, and go her own way entirely on some things.
I'm just glad we see the back of Keneally, she never should have been given another position after the whole Obeid fiasco happened under her watch as state leader.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I’m a bit busy and your return key must be broken but yes, there are 11,000 habitable islands in the world. Give credit when it’s due, even the WHO did. Look at our vaccine rate and death rate. Wasn’t Ruby Princess on Gladys?

I’d love to know percentage wise how much difference Labors climate policy will make to the world compared to the Libs. You seem to know everything else so please enlighten me
Obviously not that busy to keep responding but all cool - I know the Lib rallies have quietened down now. I'll even use more return keys to create the white space u seem to like.

Credit? For not getting enough vaccines? Its not a race? For copying NZ all the way through? Ruby Princess? U know Alex Hawke's rellos were on the ship right? Liberal minister. Hazzard was asked by the feds to take the hit.

Turnbull - biggest capital program in Australia's history. And all upside. Fckd by the libs.

% wise? Well based on my maths something >>>> fck all.

Anything else?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
U know Alex Hawke's rellos were on the ship right?
I dont think that's ever been proven. I could be wrong but i followed it closely and saw no evidence that passengers were allowed to disembark for that reason

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

In regards to the climate policy:

Liberals

- Liberals set for a 26-28% CO2 reduction (by 2030)

- Liberals aimed to invest money in developing renewable tech (basically throwing money at it and hoping to get lucky)

- Liberals loosely suggested subsidies to tech that could make reneables cheaper to buy

Labor

- Labor set for a 43% reduction

- subsidising emissions reduction strategies including battery development based on current technology, and electric vehicle infrastructure

- restructuring of the electricity grid to reduce emissions and save households more energy (hopes to reduce energy costs)

Independent analysis

- Liberals plan could have provided more stability as it requires less spending

- Labor plan wants to reduce energy costs but will likely result in higher energy prices based on expert analysis

- Labor plan is behind the global emissions target but is around the 2 degree by 2100 emissions plan (if everyone in the world followed the same plan)

- Liberals plan is way behind everyone's emissions target and in line with the 3-5 degree by 2100 emissions plan (if everyone in the world followed the same plan)

Basically put, Labor plan is well ahead of Liberals in regards to emissions target but well behind the global target. Which is probably a good thing as the Liberal plan would result in lower energy costs but would also result in us being flagged as a high emitter country. And that would end with us being hit with huge tariffs.

But if Labor went further then it could result in the destruction of our economy. But on the flip side, if Liberals invested their money right, then we could be in a better future economy position if we advanced renewable tech. If...

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Do you honestly believe that those boats turned up right on election day because they thought Labor was going to win the election

I mean ffs, it's such bullshit from dutton, everyone saw through it just like the bullshit Chinese "spy ship" that was docked in an Australian port and around our coast for a whole week before dutton announced it

Labor better fuck bring in a Federal ICAC to expose this shit
I actually do believe that. As I said above, “Look at Labors record last time with the boats. They were a soft touch. Let’s hope they have finally learnt from Peter Dutton and Scott Morrison how to protect our borders and we won’t have illegal boat arrivals that some of us have to pay for”.

There are a lot of things not announced straight away and usually not at all. I know a fair bit about this. Yep bring on the federal ICAC but I can see it blowing up in Labors face also

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
In regards to the climate policy:

Liberals

- Liberals set for a 26-28% CO2 reduction (by 2030)

- Liberals aimed to invest money in developing renewable tech (basically throwing money at it and hoping to get lucky)

- Liberals loosely suggested subsidies to tech that could make reneables cheaper to buy

Labor

- Labor set for a 43% reduction

- subsidising emissions reduction strategies including battery development based on current technology, and electric vehicle infrastructure

- restructuring of the electricity grid to reduce emissions and save households more energy (hopes to reduce energy costs)

Independent analysis

- Liberals plan could have provided more stability as it requires less spending

- Labor plan wants to reduce energy costs but will likely result in higher energy prices based on expert analysis

- Labor plan is behind the global emissions target but is around the 2 degree by 2100 emissions plan (if everyone in the world followed the same plan)

- Liberals plan is way behind everyone's emissions target and in line with the 3-5 degree by 2100 emissions plan (if everyone in the world followed the same plan)

Basically put, Labor plan is well ahead of Liberals but we'll behind the global target. Which is probably a good thing as the Liberal plan would result in lower energy costs but would also result in us being flagged as a high emitter country. And that would end with us being hit with huge tariffs.

But if Labor went further then it could result in the destruction of our economy. But on the flip side, if Liberals invested their money right, then we could be in a better future economy position if we advanced renewable tech. If...
Very well put. Thank you. Apparently at the meeting today Albo mentioned climate action 100 times, India were very quiet. Now let’s compare emissions with them! :grinning:

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep bring on the federal ICAC but I can see it blowing up in Labors face also
Good! Anyone who's corrupt is treasonous to the Australian population

It doesn't matter if it's for Chinese officials or for local billionaires, it's treasonous to the general population of Australia. They're our taxes to be spent on a general good

If ICAC catches corrupt Labor politicians I more than welcome it

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Good! Anyone who's corrupt is treasonous to the Australian population

It doesn't matter if it's for Chinese officials or for local billionaires, it's treasonous to the general population of Australia. They're our taxes to be spent on a general good

If ICAC catches corrupt Labor politicians I more than welcome it
We are agreeing too much. I’m going to have dinner :grinning:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Very well put. Thank you. Apparently at the meeting today Albo mentioned climate action 100 times, India were very quiet. Now let’s compare emissions with them! :grinning:
We'll hit the same problem we always do. We'll say that we emit roughly 1/5th of what India emits. But then it'll be pointed out that per person, we emit roughly 10 times what India emits.

Basically put, it'll make us look bad because the only solution is if India gets poorer, or kills off a large portion of their population.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I dont think that's ever been proven. I could be wrong but i followed it closely and saw no evidence that passengers were allowed to disembark for that reason
U won't find evidence. Too easy to do it on the quiet with a phone call. Feds have 1st say on boat docking or not. Health are next with letting them off the boat which I'll guarantee Health don't do. Health have procedures and they follow them verbatim. Unless someone further up the food chain tells them otherwise. Whistle blower is a career death sentence and u are also culpable so its simpler to keep quiet.

Hawkes rellos being on the boat has to be true, too easy to check. No whether he got them off the boat - well only a top cabinet minister could get away with it (like Scomos RHM) and would probably need the PMs approval. Hey Scomo, some hillsong dudes are on board with them. Ok bud - go for it.

Its such an obscure rumour that I'd be confident there's some fire in amongst the smoke. May as well accuse Gladys of getting a root from some Wagga dude coz he wanted money for a music hall.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Sure. Australia 17.1 tonnes of CO2 per person per year. India 1.9 tonnes of CO2/p/yr.

Not having a good day are we?

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It won't happen for a variety of reasons, but the Libs could do a lot worse than Andrew Constance.
They would only put Constance in charge if they want Labor to be in for the next decade.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
U won't find evidence. Too easy to do it on the quiet with a phone call. Feds have 1st say on boat docking or not. Health are next with letting them off the boat which I'll guarantee Health don't do. Health have procedures and they follow them verbatim. Unless someone further up the food chain tells them otherwise. Whistle blower is a career death sentence and u are also culpable so its simpler to keep quiet.

Hawkes rellos being on the boat has to be true, too easy to check. No whether he got them off the boat - well only a top cabinet minister could get away with it (like Scomos RHM) and would probably need the PMs approval. Hey Scomo, some hillsong dudes are on board with them. Ok bud - go for it.

Its such an obscure rumour that I'd be confident there's some fire in amongst the smoke. May as well accuse Gladys of getting a root from some Wagga dude coz he wanted money for a music hall.
I know there's some smoke there but I've seen other things have a haze and amount to nothing. At the time I read/heard the same things your saying here, it just wasn't enough for me to say "yep I believe it happened"

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
They would only put Constance in charge if they want Labor to be in for the next decade.
I've had some dealings with this guy. You'd be hard pressed to find a bigger snake in Aussie pollies. Cannot talk about details but what u see on camera is fake +++. Hated by his own party but knew he could knife back being such a good talk to camera guy. Seriously, it would be like Scomo's evil bro/.

Status
Not open for further replies.