Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Spend less on bullshit environment electric cars and crap and be able to defend our country, makes sense doesnt it.
Can They make an electric car that sounds and rumbles like my 508kw 6.0L V8?

If They can then sign me up!

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Considering Labor are Unionists, not sure why they would stand up to Unions. They're pro-Union. Greens is another thing. They have been chummy in the past and they will be chummy to get stuff over the line if they don't get a majority government, but Greens and Labor haven't been too tight lately.
The Labor Party is the political arm of the Trade Unions. Cause for worry now they have power.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can They make an electric car that sounds and rumbles like my 508kw 6.0L V8?

If They can then sign me up!
We love our V8s and even if they try taking them away from us, we will be like road warriors Mad Max style. Geez i use to have a beutiful XC 351 worked falcon, Toranas and RX4 coupe bridgeport VT and VESS, now a VF SSV Redline, thanks Mad Max for the influence.
Long live our V8's.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We love our V8s and even if they try taking them away from us, we will be like road warriors Mad Max style. Geez i use to have a beutiful XC 351 worked falcon, Toranas and RX4 coupe bridgeport VT and VESS, now a VF SSV Redline, thanks Mad Max for the influence.
Long live our V8's.
AMEN! You're preaching to the choir my bro.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Australia just had its federal election.
No hysteria, civility throughout the campaign, the defeated PriceMinister taking responsibility for the defeat, and no morons claiming the election was rigged.
This is how you do democracy america, THIS is how you do democracy...
Well that’s because only citizens can vote here. You do realise non citizens vote in the US election? Nor do they check. That is why republicans states have enforced laws that were alrwady there to make sure only citizens can vote in the future. You either didn’t know this or you did and thought to just spread misinformation. Essentially wanting what we have here so there’s no dodgy shit going on and because of that the republican states wanting that got accused of racism by democrats because according to the dems blacks can’t afford a license.

Last edited:

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well that’s because only citizens can vote here. You do realise non citizens vote in the US election? Nor do they check. That is why republicans states have enforced laws that were alrwady there to make sure only citizens can vote in the future. You either didn’t know this or you did and thought to just spread misinformation. Essentially wanting what we have here so there’s no dodgy shit going on and because of that the republican states wanting that got accused of racism by democrats because according to the dems blacks can’t afford a license.
Bullshit

LINK: Who Can and Can’t Vote in U.S. Elections | USAGov

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Non-citizens can't vote in US federal elections. Only local elections in certain states.

Status
Not open for further replies.