Upcoming Australian election thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The Sky News comment section is hilarious talk about overreaction doom & gloom the country is finished etc

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The Sky News comment section is hilarious talk about overreaction doom & gloom the country is finished etc
Is it as bad as the Murikan fuckwit actors that threatened to move to Canada if trump won?

Biggest fucking sook in years.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Keys or kilos .... The second word explains where I've been ...
Get with the slang amigo, keys are kilos ;)

Now I have to send you back to Columbia for a refresher course.

Take the white private jet, I'm using the black one tomorrow for a sit down in Cancun.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep. As I’ve said for months though it would be change for the sake of change. People have a few years to wake up at least
I think you're very dismissive of how much crap the Lib/Nat party did to get on the nose. When you have a complicit media it takes more than just wanting change for changes sake and this has been a landslide loss for them. Seats they've held since the 80's being lost is a pretty fair indication that plenty of die hard lib voters saw through the bullshit.

Bitch all you want though. I'm sure that I'm not the only one amused by the amount of vitriol and sour grapes you are displaying. Have a great night, I know I'm pretty happy tonight.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ALP / Greens quasi-coalition catching up quickly
To paraphrase a comment made last night is that the ALP would be more likely to try to strike deals with the Teal candidates as they are seen as being
more reasonable...

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think you're very dismissive of how much crap the Lib/Nat party did to get on the nose. When you have a complicit media it takes more than just wanting change for changes sake and this has been a landslide loss for them. Seats they've held since the 80's being lost is a pretty fair indication that plenty of die hard lib voters saw through the bullshit.

Bitch all you want though. I'm sure that I'm not the only one amused by the amount of vitriol and sour grapes you are displaying. Have a great night, I know I'm pretty happy tonight.
I think it was a sign that the people are taking climate change serious now, and the Liberals still aren't.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Everyone is laughing because Liberals struggled due to teal candidates winning seats, and during ScoMo's concession speech his wife was wearing a teal dress.

Queue the conspiracies.

Status
Not open for further replies.