Either way there will be a meltdown

7pm project or Sky News which journalists will have their Trump 2016 moment

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Dead set I was half cut but by no means rude or anything, the first lady couldn't find my name anywhere so I got walked behind this room ,this chic couldn't find my name and asked me how I got here ,I said the lady that's standing here next to me and you that walked me to your desk pretty much sums it up ,I Just come here to tick a box I don't care who just check me off, the mole claimed I was being difficult ,if I was being difficult I would of told her to ram it up her hole and go and suck a dick. But no I stayed silent until she called another person over and carried on .anways fuck it I'll cop a fine.
That’s so fucked. How hard is it to find someone’s name mate

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Dead set I was half cut but by no means rude or anything, the first lady couldn't find my name anywhere so I got walked behind this room ,this chic couldn't find my name and asked me how I got here ,I said the lady that's standing here next to me and you that walked me to your desk pretty much sums it up ,I Just come here to tick a box I don't care who just check me off, the mole claimed I was being difficult ,if I was being difficult I would of told her to ram it up her hole and go and suck a dick. But no I stayed silent until she called another person over and carried on .anways fuck it I'll cop a fine.
Dead set I was half cut but by no means rude or anything, the first lady couldn't find my name anywhere so I got walked behind this room ,this chic couldn't find my name and asked me how I got here ,I said I have a booking for 1 girl and guy and don't give a fck, just get them out here so I can do my thing, the mole claimed I was being difficult ,so I rammed it up her hole and went and sucked a dick. She stayed silent and called over another person over and we carried on .anways wasn't exactly what I wanted but fuck it I'll cop it this time.

Fixed it for u bro but take it from the Lizard Lord, be nice to brothel staff - u get better outcomes.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Having just voted quick request to all Kennellers - do not vote for the legalise marijuana party.

I don't want to pay tax on my pot.

Thanks.

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just heard an interview with Monique Ryan, the independent for Josh Frydenburg’s seat of Kooyong. She said “this Seat has been held by white, male candidates for far too long”. I just want to know how people can get away with such racists and sexist comments?? I guess that’s the new wake / woke or whatever that stuff is!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I just heard an interview with Monique Ryan, the independent for Josh Frydenburg’s seat of Kooyong. She said “this Seat has been held by white, male candidates for far too long”. I just want to know how people can get away with such racists and sexist comments?? I guess that’s the new wake / woke or whatever that stuff is!
We will need to get used to it when Labor/Greens get in

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bunch of idiots, Josh isn't even technically white he is Jewish if I am not mistaken.

The woke left 7pm project style politics needs to be binned in Australia.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
What’s wrong with them - you start at S...O…U - surely there can’t be too many on the electoral roll whose first name is South?? Deadset dopes :-).

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tried looking for the old Oz Politics thread but couldn't find it so I'm starting a new one.

What are the election issues you want addressed in the upcoming season of Voting for Idiots.

Here's mine, as a country need to call out Israel for their corrupt and illegal activities regarding the Palestinians. From their illegal stealing of Palestinian land, displacing of Palestinian families at gun point, their illegal wall and settlements and their breaching of the article 4 of the Geneva Convention.

Amnesty International has got the ball rolling.

Israeli policies against Palestinians amount to apartheid, Amnesty International report says - ABC News

Amnesty International has accused Israel of subjecting Palestinians to a system of apartheid founded on policies of "segregation, dispossession and exclusion".

The London-based rights group said its findings were based on research and legal analysis in a 211-page report into Israeli seizure of Palestinian land and property, unlawful killings, forcible transfer of people and denial of citizenship.

Amnesty argued those measures, as well as restrictions on Palestinian movement in Israeli-occupied territory, underinvestment in Palestinian communities in Israel, and preventing the return of Palestinian refugees, created a system of "oppression and domination" over Palestinians.

"We didn't come to this conclusion lightly," Amnesty's director for the Middle East and North Africa Heba Morayef said.

"What that means is that Palestinians are treated as an inferior racial group, and they are kept that way."

As a country we also need to call out the United Stupids of America for running a protection racket for the corrupt and criminal state of Israel in that farce they call the United Nations. 28 UN resolutions have been enacted against Israel over their illegal activities and treatment of the Palestinians and every one has been vetoed by the Stupids. Only the last one, called for by the NZ representative and abstained by Obama, has been tabled and that one was rejected as soon as the Dumpster got the big chair.

The fact we decry China and Russia and others for their inhumane treatment of people, but willingly turn a blind eye to Israel makes me angry and now we have holocaust museums being built around our country to elicit sympathy and empathy for Israel, fark off. This kind of double standard bullshit needs to be called out.
If you didn't get fined for not voting no one would vote, just my opinion!!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What’s wrong with them - you start at S...O…U - surely there can’t be too many on the electoral roll whose first name is South?? Deadset dopes :-).
They just didn't want to call out Clint Torres

Last edited:

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The one and ONLY time you will EVER hear a politician telling the truth is in the first 48 hours after an election when they usually spill the beans on why they lost...

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Good chance of hung Parliament by the looks they are predicting. Minor parties smashing it at this early stage.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The one and ONLY time you will EVER hear a politician telling the truth is in the first 48 hours after an election when they usually spill the beans on why they lost...
I remember when Hilary lost to Trump and she was on stage for a full minute before anyone realised it was her. No makeup, absolutely trashed. Completely different person.

Oddly enough, Trump also showed his true form when he lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.