Not open for further replies.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
So now we’re offended by rhyming??
‘It won’t be easy under Albanese’ is a problem??
What about when Joe Blow runs and is accused of being slow? Will turtles be offended?? Clearly running out of things to say if this is what it’s come to…
He’s so weak and pathetic he makes Kevin Rudd look like Arnold Schwarzenegger

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Damn, Albo said twice the borders are closed. I better cancel my holidays :(

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who do you guys think is the favourite at the moment to take out the election? I don't necessarily follow Australian politics that closely outside of tidbits i see or read.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who do you guys think is the favourite at the moment to take out the election? I don't necessarily follow Australian politics that closely outside of tidbits i see or read.
The only place I've actually heard anyone leaning towards the LNP is here. Get the impression that almost everyone else I've spoken with is leaning towards a labour vote. In saying that I do mostly speak with nurses and health care workers. So they've naturally got gripes with the LNP.

I think that the majority of the middle and working class are feeling the financial pinch of wage stagnation alongside high inflation that's been ongoing for the previous few LNP terms.

And according to my housemate who is very heavily into politics the only poll indicating the LNP are in with a shot is attached to their main advertising branch.

In summary it seems like Albanese will get in to me.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The 2nd saddest election I have seen was when you had an idiot celebrity President (Trump) vs a senile old man (Biden)

But now we have ScoMo vs Albo. Honestly I would vote for a bum in the gutter over these two candidates.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
The 2nd saddest election I have seen was when you had an idiot celebrity President (Trump) vs a senile old man (Biden)

But now we have ScoMo vs Albo. Honestly I would vote for a bum in the gutter over these two candidates.
Agree. I'd vote for a weirdo that molests kids on soccer fields over these 2 idiots.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I still think Labor are favourites for a few reasons;
1) Covid - people are looking to blame someone and will ironically vote for a party who are very pro-China who got us all in this mess
2) People generally vote for the sake of change when a government have been in this long
3) The fact people don’t like Scott Morrison as a person and can’t comprehend you vote for a whole party and not just Scott Morrison (unless you live in his electorate - technically)

Last edited:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I got booted out of the voting office, because I had a few beers.
Apparently I was being difficult because they couldn't find my name oh well add another fine to state debt
Hahaha. I’m glad I’m a silent elector and don’t have to deal with those fools

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hahaha. I’m glad I’m a silent elector and don’t have to deal with those fools
Dead set I was half cut but by no means rude or anything, the first lady couldn't find my name anywhere so I got walked behind this room ,this chic couldn't find my name and asked me how I got here ,I said the lady that's standing here next to me and you that walked me to your desk pretty much sums it up ,I Just come here to tick a box I don't care who just check me off, the mole claimed I was being difficult ,if I was being difficult I would of told her to ram it up her hole and go and suck a dick. But no I stayed silent until she called another person over and carried on .anways fuck it I'll cop a fine.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What a huge surprise Rodz is voting for that fat crazy flop Clive Palmer.
Crackpots stick together.

Not my thing this election b.s as I've said before but I am of the firm opinion that Hillsong loving dipshits time is up, so I'll actually cast a legit vote to help see the creepy fella out of office.
#fuckyouScomo

Status
Not open for further replies.