Upcoming Australian election thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Screenshot_20220507-185312_Chrome.jpg
Attacked for bagging Xi Ping Pong at Eastwood, what a disgrace them Chinese are. Come out West.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It’s not a gotcha question when you’re asking about his own policies hahaha dumb bitch

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Albo is a piss week, limp wristed slurring f**ktard.
Just think if where in a war with China and Russia.
They will no his a cat.
Scomo would punch the shit out of Putin and Xi Ping Pong.
Look, I’ll lose a lot of money if the soft prick gets in BUT I am most concerned about how weak and embarrassing he is, particularly if we face another serious problem.

On another note, the WHO just announced Australia performed the best with covid out of the whole world. Pretty good considering the people whingeing they couldn’t get RATs, our “slow” vaccination rate and the morons here comparing us to third world countries hahaha

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
On another note, the WHO just announced Australia performed the best with covid out of the whole world. Pretty good considering the people whingeing they couldn’t get RATs, our “slow” vaccination rate and the morons here comparing us to third world countries hahaha
But but but, we need dedicated quarantine facilities in every state. Can you imagine how those desalination plants would be collecting dust by now if the bleaters got their way? #YeahNah :-).

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
But but but, we need dedicated quarantine facilities in every state. Can you imagine how those desalination plants would be collecting dust by now if the bleaters got their way? #YeahNah :-).
Did they even build/use that QLD detention, I mean quarantine centre?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Where can I get a t-shirt to wear around? haha
From Cabra lol

Fkn China ruins Asia. I'd love to visit all Asian countries (especially Vietnam, Japan and South Korea) but wouldn't step foot in China.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Did they even build/use that QLD detention, I mean quarantine centre?
State Govt one near Wellcamp Toowoomba airport is up and running at minimum capacity (from what we hear) but the Fed Govt built one near Brisbane airport is still under construction and not finished as yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.