Upcoming Australian election thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I don't think it was intentional either (even he's not that stupid), but words can matter to people. I'm not drawing from a big sample size but every one of my friends who has autistic or otherwise disabled kids is pretty pidsed off. Tbh his comments were much worse than albo forgetting a BS figure.
I actually took it the other way. As a parent of two boys with special needs I can understand where he is coming from. I love my boys and I wouldn’t change them but they are a lot of work. It really is hard being a parent of special needs kids and there are days where you are a bit jealous of parents with “Neuro typical” kids!!

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The election theme song . . . The lyrics couldn't be more apt

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What a pair of parasitic invertebrates the two arse hats from the major parties are. I get punished if i don't vote . . . The reality is we all get punished because 1 of these 2 will get elected

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Penny Wong is as dumb as dogshit.
She can't be as stupid as our minister of education, which is the best advertisement for home schooling i can think of

Last edited:

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Caught out yet again lol. Wanted to take credit for a good idea back in the day.
Ahhhh, i rembember when our politicians had ideas amd principles that weren't just purely commercially alligned..... I'm showing my age now

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Ahhhh, i rembember when our politicians had ideas amd principles that weren't just purely commercially alligned..... I'm showing my age now
Now days its just oppose anything the other Party propose come hell or high water whether its a good idea or not for Australians.

They both do it ...but NBN is the classic case and now more several billions needed to re-do copper use.

Four Corners latest tonight on Aspen Medical. Something is very very wrong with the allocation of taxpayer monies atm.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I’ve just got back to Australia and am already so sick of those bloody ads! I must’ve seen the one with the rough as guts bogan aged care worker a hundred times. The nursing homes can’t fill staff vacancies so good luck with the patient quotas. All very negative and no actual solutions or policy offered

Status
Not open for further replies.