Up yours, Michel's Patisserie

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
One of my very good mates is a former franchisee of theirs, they absolutely burned him at the stake, lost his house and reputation along with it.

They are absolute pieces of garbage, I hope everyone gives their shitty brand a very wide birth.
I know. I took my niece there once... $1.50 for a babycino FFS. The cafe across the road only charges 20 cents. IT'S JUST FROTH FFS...

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
So... I received this email today...

View attachment 7466

I answered the first question which is how often I purchase a coffee from Michel's. Being honest, I said "very few" which is NOT the lowest answer. The lowest answer was never. Then I am met with this screen...

View attachment 7467

So... as I may have mentioned... Up your's, Michel's Patisserie!

And I know the burning question all of you have... "Wahesh, is your name really Ajinesh?"

The answer to that question is NO. The only thing I can think of is that either @Nasheed or @Indiandog hacked into Michel's database and changed my actual name to reflect that.
LOL, you missed nothing, from that dark liquid, they call coffee

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
@Wahesh
Did you get your free coffee Ajinesh (don’t pretend that’s not your name)?
You should collect it, then slowly pour it out right in front of the chick that makes it, without taking a sip and a deadpan look on your face.

Wahesh

Reaction score
@Wahesh
Did you get your free coffee Ajinesh (don’t pretend that’s not your name)?
You should collect it, then slowly pour it out right in front of the chick that makes it, without taking a sip and a deadpan look on your face.
Hi Sanjay. I haven't got the email yet cousin... and I don't want to be a Karmichael and pour it on the floor and make a mess. What I'll do is take it off her, then hand it back to her and tell her to put in the bin near them!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Ok who wants a free coffee?? Print this picture out and take it to your nearest Michel's Patisserie!

upload_2018-9-27_8-9-57.png