Up yours, Michel's Patisserie

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
So... I received this email today...

upload_2018-9-14_8-12-53.png

I answered the first question which is how often I purchase a coffee from Michel's. Being honest, I said "very few" which is NOT the lowest answer. The lowest answer was never. Then I am met with this screen...

upload_2018-9-14_8-14-6.png

So... as I may have mentioned... Up your's, Michel's Patisserie!

And I know the burning question all of you have... "Wahesh, is your name really Ajinesh?"

The answer to that question is NO. The only thing I can think of is that either @Nasheed or @Indiandog hacked into Michel's database and changed my actual name to reflect that.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Their coffee is fkn rubbish anyways bro

Wahesh

Reaction score
Up yours Michel's... I just opened the email from a different computer with a different IP address and clicked on the link and started it again, not giving a rats arse and just clicking on the first answer of every question...

upload_2018-9-14_9-16-36.png

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
One of my very good mates is a former franchisee of theirs, they absolutely burned him at the stake, lost his house and reputation along with it.

They are absolute pieces of garbage, I hope everyone gives their shitty brand a very wide birth.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
One of my very good mates is a former franchisee of theirs, they absolutely burned him at the stake, lost his house and reputation along with it.

They are absolute pieces of garbage, I hope everyone gives their shitty brand a very wide birth.
That’s it..they ain’t getting my money..

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So... I received this email today...

View attachment 7466

I answered the first question which is how often I purchase a coffee from Michel's. Being honest, I said "very few" which is NOT the lowest answer. The lowest answer was never. Then I am met with this screen...

View attachment 7467

So... as I may have mentioned... Up your's, Michel's Patisserie!

And I know the burning question all of you have... "Wahesh, is your name really Ajinesh?"

The answer to that question is NO. The only thing I can think of is that either @Nasheed or @Indiandog hacked into Michel's database and changed my actual name to reflect that.
Up yours Michel's... I just opened the email from a different computer with a different IP address and clicked on the link and started it again, not giving a rats arse and just clicking on the first answer of every question...

View attachment 7468
This is known as fudging the results of a survey by exclusion. By excluding people that don't drink there often they've blocked a hell of a lot of people that think their coffee is garbage.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Their coffee is shit. But I think what I'll do is turn up there with a big smile on my face, give them a printout of the crappy free coffee email, then hand it to the guy next to me and say "Here, it's on me, I don't drink this shit!"

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Taste like burnt arse and aids ,the only worse coffee made was that gastric water they call international roast
Southy you gotta get a review in a magazine or something..you have such a way with words..descriptive..exact..Brilliant!

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So these ***** only want to hear from people who love them and eat there all the time ?
Some survey.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wahesh, don't be a Todd Greenberg and just buy a coffee.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Wahesh, don't be a Todd Greenberg and just buy a coffee.
It's not about buying a coffee, it's about making a stand and saying I don't want your coffee even if it's free.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Taste like burnt arse and aids ,the only worse coffee made was that gastric water they call international roast
I've never had a coffee from there but two things why it may taste like shit.
1. The coffee beans they use.
2. Dumb ***** not knowing how to make a coffee and burn the shit out of the milk while steaming/frothing it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I've never had a coffee from there but two things why it may taste like shit.
1. The coffee beans they use.
2. Dumb ***** not knowing how to make a coffee and burn the shit out of the milk while steaming/frothing it.
Both