Unpopular opinions you have

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Straight out, I pissed myself laughing at it. It's all in the tone and delivery.

Like if I were black and I heard a non-black singing a gap song and uses the n-bomb, I'd just laugh and write it off as a wigga.
Yeah, prety much goes for everyone.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You multicultural types should piss off back to your own country. Western Sydney.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Growing up in Greenacre with lebo neighnours who are like family to me. I grew up eating actual traditional lebbo food.
Its all part of my upbringing and part of my regular diet.
No my mum learnt from the neighbours. And she has taught my wife,
No bbq at my house is ever missing thabouli, and zatah bread. I prefer the jordan mix by the way. Haha.
Oh and by the way, when we have kebabs, we have real kebabs in our house.
Speaking of tabouleh, a mate called in a favour today to drive him to Nelsons Bay to pick up a car, I agreed because my beast needed to stretch her legs. It got up to 39 degrees when my A/C ran out of gas just after Wyong. Fucking sweating like a mofo all day, came home straight into a cold shower, walked downstairs to see my mum has come over with about 20kgs of tabouleh.

So I made myself some lebo style San choy bau (tabouleh in lettuce cups) had about 5 of them and washed them down with a few CC and dry's..... I'm a happy sand Negro.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Growing up in Greenacre with lebo neighnours who are like family to me. I grew up eating actual traditional lebbo food.
Its all part of my upbringing and part of my regular diet.
No my mum learnt from the neighbours. And she has taught my wife,
No bbq at my house is ever missing thabouli, and zatah bread. I prefer the jordan mix by the way. Haha.
Oh and by the way, when we have kebabs, we have real kebabs in our house.
Hacky is right. I think it's a bloody disgrace the way you are dishonouring your Australian heritance and getting tangled up in all these foreigners shocking ways.

Eating their fancy schmancy food and funny looking bread and trashing our traditional food like pies, chops and damper. That's the kinda food you should be eatin' on Straya Day. Not that new Australian stuff that turns you into a good neighbour sharing the place with foreigners.

What kinda skippy are ya! You need to give ya self an upper cut and come to your senses.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Speaking of tabouleh, a mate called in a favour today to drive him to Nelsons Bay to pick up a car, I agreed because my beast needed to stretch her legs. It got up to 39 degrees when my A/C ran out of gas just after Wyong. Fucking sweating like a mofo all day, came home straight into a cold shower, walked downstairs to see my mum has come over with about 20kgs of tabouleh.

So I made myself some lebo style San choy bau (tabouleh in lettuce cups) had about 5 of them and washed them down with a few CC and dry's..... I'm a happy sand Negro.
Thats living mate.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hacky is right. I think it's a bloody disgrace the way you are dishonouring your Australian heritance and getting tangled up in all these foreigners shocking ways.

Eating their fancy schmancy food and funny looking bread and trashing our traditional food like pies, chops and damper. That's the kinda food you should be eatin' on Straya Day. Not that new Australian stuff that turns you into a good neighbour sharing the place with foreigners.

What kinda skippy are ya! You need to give ya self an upper cut and come to your senses.
Listen here Adolfette.... us A-rabs have been eating lamb chops since before Straya was born.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Haha, dont even try to understand me.
You will just end up confusing yourself.

Its easier on yourself if you just think of me as a right wing bigot.

The notion of a white man who loves his country and values but also embraces other cultures, supports divercity yet isnt afraid to call out minority bullshit will give you a head ach.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Haha, dont even try to understand me.
You will just end up confusing yourself.

Its easier on yourself if you just think of me as a right wing bigot.

The notion of a white man who loves his country and values but also embraces other cultures, supports divercity yet isnt afraid to call out minority bullshit will give you a head ach.
That all sounds the best way to go to me except I reckon it should all the rough edges should be rounded off lol

Last edited: