Unpopular opinions you have

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree @Nasheed , the first Terminator movie is raw sci-fi..although it’s not as ‘flashy’ as it’s sequel, it’s story, the arc of its characters is much stronger and tighter.. What you say about Kyle is spot on. One great movie.

There are two big flaws in Judgement Day. One is metal was not able to go through time, That’s why Kyle couldn’t bring their sophisticated weapons, so how did the T 1000, which was liquid metal get through? Also why didn’t they send two T 1000 through time, rather than have an inferior model go first? And remember Skynet was destroyed, so all the Terminators had to go at the same time.. Without the sequel, there’s no need to answer this stuff, the questions don’t arise, the first movie does it all, and that’s why it’s better!

ps. I reckon the original Terminator was Yul Brynner in the 1973 classic sci-fi Westworld, check it out.
Agree, the tight storyline got destroyed with its logic in the second.
There was actually a deleted scene (when they were still trying) that showed the events of the first movie.

Basically, on the cusp of defeating the machines, Connors crew stormed the skynet building.
When they got there, they discovered the machines in desperation, had activated a time portal they were working on. And as the Viimsi gun was stormed, they sent two terminators through at different times.

Before the hotel closed, Reese was sent through to chase one of the terminators and hopefully destroy skynet at its core.

Was something like that.

I wish they kept that storyline at least.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Agree, the tight storyline got destroyed with its logic in the second.
There was actually a deleted scene (when they were still trying) that showed the events of the first movie.

Basically, on the cusp of defeating the machines, Connors crew stormed the skynet building.
When they got there, they discovered the machines in desperation, had activated a time portal they were working on. And as the Viimsi gun was stormed, they sent two terminators through at different times.

Before the hotel closed, Reese was sent through to chase one of the terminators and hopefully destroy skynet at its core.

Was something like that.

I wish they kept that storyline at least.
Sounds good!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Do I need to reply here? Mine aren't really opinions , more truth
Same. And as you know with snowflake culture being the most dominant we cannot go speaking facts and uncomfortable truths.

I cannot believe people think you're a liar?
I guess its easily done considering most humans live clueless and sheltered lives!

I'm willing to bet almost none of you have gone for a stroll down Parramatta road at 1am?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Same. And as you know with snowflake culture being the most dominant we cannot go speaking facts and uncomfortable truths.

I guess its easily done considering most humans live clueless and sheltered lives!

I'm willing to bet almost none of you have gone for a stroll down Parramatta road at 1am?
I don't understand

sillymaddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Push bike shoes ...... Why do you need to lock your feet into the pedals to ride a bike?
If you need to lock your feet in you shouldn't be riding, "oh my feet keep falling of the pedals, what can I do to stop that from happening ooh I know lock me in yay".
Very unpopular opinion.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
A Community with no privacy would self destruct.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

There is a few of us on here, cut from the same cloth. Seen a bit in our lives. Report backed on experience and fact. I've always said wanna really insult someone, want to really rattle their bones, just tell them the truth. It hurts more than anything

The young ones of today, live on credit , couldn't punch through a wet paper bag. Think they are experts because they read something on facebook

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Trump "they work 2 jobs, sometimes even 3 jobs, they sacrifice each day for the furniture and future of their children"

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Militant madness breeds contempt.
Instead of a wet blanket why don't the commies try and find happiness without accusing me of some shit.
Weekends are meant to be good.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Started watching Westworld from a free link online on the basis of what you all were saying.

Straight out, my nice guy Yul IS straight up the Terminator!
I remember James Cameron wanted Lance Henriksen originally for the terminator, which makes sense as Lance has the same Yul intensity.

the mannerisms of Yul was very terminator like, he was a really good actor in terms of presence. One of those guys that oozed presence, not many actors have this.
Yul had it, Michael Madsen had it, Robert Mitchum had it, young Mickey Rourke had it.
Not many of the new ones do.
I think Ryan Gosling would have it if he was manlier.

Yul Brynner didn't have the terminator to compare it too.

The movie would be one that would benefit from a remake (I rarely if ever say this) but it'll be tough to replace Yul.

I'll add it to my surreal stalker trilogy.
Westworld
The Terminator
It follows

thanks fellas

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Ps. I remember wat high the movie show in the nineties and they were reviewing an old movie I caught the end of. My memory was a bald Yul brynner guy in a morgue coming alive and a guy shooting at him trying to survive.
I was searching for what movie that could have been and I'm starting to wonder if it's Westworld.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't understand
read between the lines.

btw I disagree with one of your unpopular opinions.
I am now going out with a Filipina.

Just because she is half my height and doesn’t have DD’s doesn’t mean I’m a creep.

its of my opinion you’re just a jealous and sexually frustrated Indian who has no Lady Luck!

My African American friend told me your kind like to hang around him and his brothers while in Thailand in a cheap attempt to look cool because they’ve got no game!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
read between the lines.

btw I disagree with one of your unpopular opinions.
I am now going out with a Filipina.

Just because she is half my height and doesn’t have DD’s doesn’t mean I’m a creep.

its of my opinion you’re just a jealous and sexually frustrated Indian who has no Lady Luck!

My African American friend told me your kind like to hang around him and his brothers while in Thailand in a cheap attempt to look cool because they’ve got no game!
1. Shes using you for a visa
2. she has nothing in common with you, hence point 1
3. When a white man imports a girl from the poor parts of SE Asia, its because they have failed to land a white or lebanese girl.
4. Most guys who prey on SE asian girls are either old or very shy and quiet

i have a tongan Ho, takes game to get one of them!! Shes taller tan me even, shes 165 kg and im 58ish kg, how many girls go for a smaller man?
That tells you everything about my game

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
1. Shes using you for a visa
2. she has nothing in common with you, hence point 1
3. When a white man imports a girl from the poor parts of SE Asia, its because they have failed to land a white or lebanese girl.
4. Most guys who prey on SE asian girls are either old or very shy and quiet

i have a tongan Ho, takes game to get one of them!! Shes taller tan me even, shes 165 kg and im 58ish kg, how many girls go for a smaller man?
That tells you everything about my game

She is 37, been living here since she was 8 years old.
She’s more Strayan than all of us.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
The JDM market is very underrated.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lachlan Lewis is actually a good player with plenty of promise that has had his development stagnate due to poor coaching.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lachlan Lewis is actually a good player with plenty of promise that has had his development stagnate due to poor coaching.
Let's see what Baz can do with him?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Believe it or not nasheed there are Asian women who are born in Australia whichsuffer with white man fever.

Its always racist bigots who assume white guts have yellow fever.