United Australia Party

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The United Australia Party has gained 30,000 members in just 10 days and are just getting started… they are gunning for the federal election
Everyone is sick of the corrupt liberal and labor parties

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
im a communist sympathiser but i currently will vote for that party

ozdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No chance with that fat fuck Palmer in charge, the bloke is an attention seeking clown. The only reason he is gaining members (if what he tells you is true) is because of the recent text messages sent out to everyone whilst stuck in lockdown.

The tosser is wasting millions like the last election where he won fuck all. The best he has ever done is 3 seats in the senate. He won’t win shit in the lower house, a couple of upper house seats if he is lucky.

Him and that other fat fuck Kelly are dillusional morons

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No chance with that fat fuck Palmer in charge, the bloke is an attention seeking clown. The only reason he is gaining members (if what he tells you is true) is because of the recent text messages sent out to everyone whilst stuck in lockdown.

The tosser is wasting millions like the last election where he won fuck all. The best he has ever done is 3 seats in the senate. He won’t win shit in the lower house, a couple of upper house seats if he is lucky.

People are fed up with Liberal and Labor… they are taking this opportunity one would say

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score

the reason they are gaining members is because there are many australians who believe covid is fake (fake as in fake tits, real but not naturally occurring) and he is the leading the race to get their vote

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
the reason they are gaining members is because there are many australians who believe covid is fake (fake as in fake tits, real but not naturally occurring) and he is the leading the race to get their vote
I would also say they no longer have faith in Liberal or Labor

ozdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Palmer don’t believe in anything but Palmer. He has jumped on the back of Kelly making headlines and is hoping to score votes off the back of it.

Kelly may win him a couple of seats off the back of his COVID stance, once that happens palmer will change the narrative and do what he wants.

Palmer is paying the bills and using kelly as his puppet. Just look at glen Lazarus

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I would also say they no longer have faith in Liberal or Labor
yeah because of this situation mainly, for example people are getting an erection and whatever the females get, thinking about election day and voting out gladys but the labor party would have been parroting the exact same thing if they were premiers or the prime minister

this is why scott morrison is now switched to the good cop, now he wants freedom for australians, how dare the premiers close the borders etc, but i have a feeling that everybody understands how vital this election is, its the last chance for years, a vote for either party is a vote to continue lockdowns and the police state because pfizer is going to want their booster money in July 2022 then Feb 2023

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Craig Kelly is complete drivel. The only half decent person to come out of Clive Palmers various attempts at politics is Jacqui Lambie.

As crap as the major parties are, it does not necessarily follow that a small party is better. In the case of anything Clive Palmer is associated with, the small party is worse, much worse.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Basically another Nationalist Conservative party lead by crazy conspiracy theorists. Most of their policies revolve around making mining billionaires richer. Abolishing mining taxes, putting in climate targets that they never have to meet, stopping most immigration (including preventing refugees from entering Australian waters even if it means death)

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Basically another Nationalist Conservative party lead by crazy conspiracy theorists. Most of their policies revolve around making mining billionaires richer. Abolishing mining taxes, putting in climate targets that they never have to meet, stopping most immigration (including preventing refugees from entering Australian waters even if it means death)
so basically they won't have to change anything if they form a government, except involving covid

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
its great they have a party but it meass squat really.
the way I understand it is.
Australia is a 2 party perferred set up.
this means there will only ever be the Liberal party or labour party as leading parties.
for this set up to change there would need to be a referendum?

if I am incorrect in my understanding please help with corrections.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
its great they have a party but it meass squat really.
the way I understand it is.
Australia is a 2 party perferred set up.
this means there will only ever be the Liberal party or labour party as leading parties.
for this set up to change there would need to be a referendum?

if I am incorrect in my understanding please help with corrections.
Basically. The greens have climbed their tofu arses onto the Labor party’s annouses. No party is better than the other and I’d do your own research rather than looking like a fucking idiot blinding defending someone who apologises anyway

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Basically. The greens have climbed their tofu arses onto the Labor party’s annouses. No party is better than the other and I’d do your own research rather than looking like a fucking idiot blinding defending someone who apologises anyway
Natboy. iether you replied to the wrong post or your dunk.

Not sure who I was defending?

I have done the research. and from that I understood is that only Labour or Liberal Parties can be in in power of leadership.