Uninvited guest

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just leave it there TBH. My mother has one that's been hanging around her place for years. He'll be there for a few months then disappear than come back. Maybe you could befriend him or her.
I have two that come back every spring/summer in my backyard. Little fuckers freaked me out a few times when I've gone outside and I've only seen their head poke out from the bushes and thought they were snakes. I fucking hate snakes!!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
And I’m glad I’m in NZ, you guys can have all your snakes etc, or Caine toads in the house/ toilet or wherever you find them.!! But again I’ve only been to the Gold Coast and Sydney, didn’t come across any.. only when I lived in cairns, but that was 30 odd years ago.!!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Get a cat. It'll leave your house one way or another.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Get a cat. It'll leave your house one way or another.
I have one of those, but he’s chill as.... doesn’t even go after small skinks. I would want to do it the humane way anyway, you monster!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Just grab it with your hands you pussy, the bite just feels like a peg pinching your skin lol.

Just do the AC trick, let it go out on it's own and then cover the gap. If you move it yourself and take it somewhere "new" it could die because it's a bit of a dumb c***.
Even the best of the best have been bitten by lizards bro.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I got my friends at work, and I done this job years ago and feed this kookaburra for a while I go back to this job the c*** flies right down to me and looked for food ,and he takes selfies
View attachment 18806
View attachment 18807
We also get echidnas, blue tongues,wallaby, brown snakes red belly ( he's a c***)dolphins, whales and seals
Have you seen any bouts between the Red Bellys and Browns?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How big is the gap under the door? Did you fit a makeshift security door? Gotta get em measured up properly man

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Whats a lizard, who cares get to know him.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Damnit. You're meant to ask what's a mattayogi. To which I would reply nothing boo-boo.

Old yogi bear joke.

I'll show myself out.
What's a seeba?

Is it a Chinese rip off of a Sega? Sort of like Panaphonics or Sorny?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
How big is the gap under the door? Did you fit a makeshift security door? Gotta get em measured up properly man
Big enough for a blue tongued lizard to walk under, not big enough for a wombat.