Unexplained Bruises

Status
Not open for further replies.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
not sure about bruises but I wake up occasionally with thin scratches the same distance apart and its weird as **** because i dont have any nails. I call them scratch fairies fwiw

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My foot is bruised from the toes to about half way up the foot at the moment. For once i actually remember how i hurt it. Woke up in the early am needing a tinkle, stood up took two steps. The second step was on a leg that hadn't woken up yet and it just buckled like it was crippled. I dropped like a rock and thought i'd hurt my knee at first. Morning came and the knee felt fine again but i suspect i have 2 broken toes. Still swollen a week later and the swelling hasn't decreased in them.

Usually when i find a foot hurting i've forgotten whatever i did to hurt it. If i ever get a say in human evolution i'll be voting that we get hooves. Toes have their uses but **** they seem to be getting jammed into door frames etc and causing pain a lot.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
My foot is bruised from the toes to about half way up the foot at the moment. For once i actually remember how i hurt it. Woke up in the early am needing a tinkle, stood up took two steps. The second step was on a leg that hadn't woken up yet and it just buckled like it was crippled. I dropped like a rock and thought i'd hurt my knee at first. Morning came and the knee felt fine again but i suspect i have 2 broken toes. Still swollen a week later and the swelling hasn't decreased in them.

Usually when i find a foot hurting i've forgotten whatever i did to hurt it. If i ever get a say in human evolution i'll be voting that we get hooves. Toes have their uses but **** they seem to be getting jammed into door frames etc and causing pain a lot.
A cloven hoof would be better than a foot, then I could do this
https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&...MvQp6HLU8SrisL9hA&sig2=FdkpLYBECsEfAgtYArYinQ

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I've woken up with bruises down one side of my body. I thought it was weird until the Mrs said "You were snoring last night"
I am a snorer and the heaviest sleeper on the planet. I have once got up middle of the night, mircowaved the milk bottle for the baby, fed him, burped him, put him in the cot and came back to sleep and in the morning i had no recollection of it. I only found out when my wife mentioned how i left the milk bottle on the bench.

My wife also tells me that she slaps me at night to stop me from snoring.....I think she is lieing.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Ouch. Not much can be done with broken toes mate. Who would a thought that a visit to the little boys room would result in such injuries.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I reckon that's why I wake up with a boner every morning!! Bloody rapey ghosts.
You better hope its not a micheal jackson rape ghost
Or you've been touched by a dead criminal

Status
Not open for further replies.