Understanding

beaudean

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hey doggies fans,

I don’t post on here nor comment I just observe and appreciate the love of our club. This is one of my first posts so please take it easy,just wanted to say that I watch most games each week and any games that Joey is commentating on he has a real understanding on the game and what I mean by that is he breaks down each play to the point of how it all started and what it leads to,point of this is I think if we could get a coach at our club ( not sure who ) but someone who can se the game as he does that I think we can compete.i know we have a long road ahead but we need someone like this that can understand the game weather a ex bulldog or not.thanks for the listen guys just we’re I think we’re at go dogs

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hey doggies fans,

I don’t post on here nor comment I just observe and appreciate the love of our club. This is one of my first posts so please take it easy,just wanted to say that I watch most games each week and any games that Joey is commentating on he has a real understanding on the game and what I mean by that is he breaks down each play to the point of how it all started and what it leads to,point of this is I think if we could get a coach at our club ( not sure who ) but someone who can se the game as he does that I think we can compete.i know we have a long road ahead but we need someone like this that can understand the game weather a ex bulldog or not.thanks for the listen guys just we’re I think we’re at go dogs
You don't post or comment but you've got 84 posts?

Either way I think most would agree with you that we need someone who understands the game. Personally think it's a massive step from being able to break down a game as a TV analyist to a full time coach, and don't get why so many suggest we get people like this.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hey doggies fans,

Breaking down plays from video replays is far simpler than getting players to implement them in the first place.

beaudean

Waterboy
Reaction score
You don't post or comment but you've got 84 posts?

Either way I think most would agree with you that we need someone who understands the game. Personally think it's a massive step from being able to break down a game as a TV analyist to a full time coach, and don't get why so many suggest we get people like this.
Just old comments,just would like to say what’s on my mind

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I know we need new players, but one thing that is missing on the field is real leadership.
Jacko is not a good leader. He might play better if he wasnt captain.

TrioBench 1995

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I know we need new players, but one thing that is missing on the field is real leadership.
Jacko is not a good leader. He might play better if he wasnt captain.
Blokes like Lewis and Marshall king will learn from a good captain agreed they have a lot of potential off the back of a strong forward pack the pommie will learn from the pace of the game , gotta remember Lewis hasn’t had a game for 4 weeks yet had to play a full game credit to him , played great and will get better .

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
MAte Lewis and jmk shouldn’t b playing reserve grade let alone u want them to learn in 1st grade they have enough experience to figure it on for them selfs and dead set garbage they have had 2 years of 1st grade and got no where there plodder’s mate.

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
Hey doggies fans,

Mate, there’s about a dozen commentators who can do that... Ennis, Cronk, brandy the list is endless. Plus all the radio guys. Coaching comes with being able to not just read the game but to communicate, lead and demand respect.
I think guys like Andrew Johns wouldn’t want to risk their immortal stature by perhaps failing as a coach.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We have little direction and no real x-factors, fundamentally, these are our issues, it’s roster driven