Unconventional recruitment idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I was thinking.... with money so tight for next year and us still being an outside back or two short, should we look at signing Isabelle Kelly? Hear me out.... She was really strong in a losing side today. Scored a nice try! Having a woman on our team may also help us gain favour with that PC fake nuws outlet known as the daily telegraph. Because it’s so progressive and would help the female players really break that glass ceiling!

I know what a lot of you will be thinking. She’s a woman...men are physically bigger.... but, just hear me out! Joey was saying after the final tonight how the women seemed more skilful and she also took a nasty hit at the end of the game this afternoon and still got up a lot faster than a Parramatta forward would have.

So, what do you all think? @Realist90 ....I was particularly hoping for your input on this one, mate.

Go doghies

A

Alexander the Great

Why do want support from PC crowds.

Let’s look at bulldogs supporters.

Arabs= not PC
Aussie blue collar blokes= not PC
Wogs in general= generally not PC.

Why the need to always appease the PC? Why give them power? Stand tall. When we learn we don’t have to bow down to the far left we will be ok.
What does PC = ?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I was thinking.... with money so tight for next year and us still being an outside back or two short, should we look at signing Isabelle Kelly? Hear me out.... She was really strong in a losing side today. Scored a nice try! Having a woman on our team may also help us gain favour with that PC fake nuws outlet known as the daily telegraph. Because it’s so progressive and would help the female players really break that glass ceiling!

I know what a lot of you will be thinking. She’s a woman...men are physically bigger.... but, just hear me out! Joey was saying after the final tonight how the women seemed more skilful and she also took a nasty hit at the end of the game this afternoon and still got up a lot faster than a Parramatta forward would have.

So, what do you all think? @Realist90 ....I was particularly hoping for your input on this one, mate.

Go doghies
She would get killed... especially against Souffs

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Go doghies
Why can’t we just stick with Sharon woods as the female player.
If she took a “nasty” hit from a male first grade front rower she’d be died and the man will be charged for a rapist sexist bigoted rape cultured attack and locked up lol So no.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Why can’t we just stick with Sharon woods as the female player.
If she took a “nasty” hit from a male first grade front rower she’d be died and the man will be charged for a rapist sexist bigoted rape cultured attack and locked up lol So no.
Have you see the girls play? They would put Balsa on his arse, and that's no exaggeration.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Have you see the girls play? They would put Balsa on his arse, and that's no exaggeration.
It’s simple science. Female bone density wasn’t designed for a 100+kg male with much more muscle mass and bone density to charge at them, poor girls will get a shattered pelvis

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It’s simple science. Female bone density wasn’t designed for a 100+kg male with much more muscle mass and bone density to charge at them, poor girls will get a shattered pelvis
But Balsa isnt male lol

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
She would get killed... especially against Souffs
I can see the Telecraps headlines now, " Canterbury fined 20 million dollars for letting a women be manslaughtered on football field" Occ health and safety would never let that one pass.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'll be happy when I stop hearing about the women's game tbh it's never going to be a big hit... they are only slamming it down our throats because the current NRL administration prefer to play social engineers than to do the job they are employed to do

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
...only if she’s hot, I mean at least an 8 or 9 out of 10

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
it could work, we had ben barba and when we protected him correctly he won dally m and we made the grand final

Status
Not open for further replies.