Uncharted Fan Film starring Nathan Fillion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We can't have @Realist90 watching films with empowering women in it, he should be watching films with real men, like men that live in the outback, i think brokeback mountain is more his style :laughing::laughing:
Lol I can’t fkn win. He can’t watch a forced empowering flop movie like oceans 8 coz it’s not believable an all female heist team, and secondly I’ll go to hell for watching men fkn ass.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You’re going to wanna honestly change your gender to that of a female after playing the 4th one.
You will also negelect the sexist phase of ‘fuck he’s got balls’ for ‘what a massive clit’
Well, seeing it's 2018 isn't it all the rage to change genders, or just go genderless. How dare you try to label me :tonguewink::tearsofjoy:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well, seeing it's 2018 isn't it all the rage to change genders, or just go genderless. How dare you try to label me :tonguewink::tearsofjoy:
I am sorry. Sometimes I feel like I’ve progressed into 2018 but somehow you always manage to humble me and realise I’m still living in 5000 bc I mean bce bce fuckkkkk!!!!

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I am sorry. Sometimes I feel like I’ve progressed into 2018 but somehow you always manage to humble me and realise I’m still living in 5000 bc I mean bce bce fuckkkkk!!!!
You should be sorry, you've highly offended this genderless eunuch. That's right, back to the stone age with you heathen :grinning::tearsofjoy:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You’re going to wanna honestly change your gender to that of a female after playing the 4th one.
You will also negelect the sexist phase of ‘fuck he’s got balls’ for ‘what a massive clit’
The game is still damn fun if you can get over being triggered.... lol

Interesting side note: did Drake ever have balls? There are no nude scenes in the series, I doubt they’d have bothered to program them in.

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
@Realist90 .... did you here about Naughty Dog’s pending name change? The company will soon be known as All Men Are Naughty Dogs. Sign if the times, eh? :p

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The game is still damn fun if you can get over being triggered.... lol

Interesting side note: did Drake ever have balls? There are no nude scenes in the series, I fount they’d have bothered to program them in.
Hey hey, you can’t call me the triggered oneeee when it was the triggered lefties in the first place wanting and forcing that feminist dam agenda in games!!!! Which ok leads to me being triggered lol. Fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.