Uncharted Fan Film starring Nathan Fillion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This is pretty bloody good considering that it's a fan film and they convinced Nathan Fillion to play Nathan Drake

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
@Realist90 will love it, but just a bit of a warning. No females were harmed in ths making of this film

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haven’t seen it yet lol. But if uncharted 4 a feminists beginning is anything to go by, a female won’t even be allowed to be hurt lol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Let’s try to crowd fund a Lost Legacy fan film just to piss him off.... haha.
Lollll or you could crowd fund for cancer research? Or something that would benefit humanity lol rather than annoy the fuck out of An innocent male on a forum :(

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lollll or you could crowd fund for cancer research? Or something that would benefit humanity lol rather than annoy the fuck out of An innocent male on a forum :(
We could, but the laughs on the faces of everyone but you would be worse all the dying people

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We could, but the laughs on the faces of everyone but you would be worse all the dying people
I don’t get it lol. I just watched bits of it. Are you upset there’s no feminist action in it? Be patient when the real thing comes out they’ll put the main actor to the side and glorify empowered females in it lol

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I thin just about the most agreeable thing you’ve ever said... at least up until the point you inferred your own innocence :p

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
We can't have @Realist90 watching films with empowering women in it, he should be watching films with real men, like men that live in the outback, i think brokeback mountain is more his style :laughing::laughing:

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not bad.
For someone who's only recently purchased all the games, I'm currently making my way though uncharted 2.
I think they should have made the proper movie years ago with fillion (no one else can play drake imo) and there's still time but not gonna happen sadly

Not even gonna bother with the "official" one with Tom Holland

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not bad.
For someone who's only recently purchased all the games, I'm currently making my way though uncharted 2.
I think they should have made the proper movie years ago with fillion (no one else can play drake imo) and there's still time but not gonna happen sadly

Love these games..Tom Holland..what a miscast..for me I would’ve went with Chris Pratt..

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Very true..and well said..apart from the innocent male bit!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not bad.

You’re going to wanna honestly change your gender to that of a female after playing the 4th one.
You will also negelect the sexist phase of ‘fuck he’s got balls’ for ‘what a massive clit’

Status
Not open for further replies.