Ultimate Goal of Vegans/Vegetarians?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I actually get that request Hacky..provided the veggie pizza has extra veggies in it ..it’s not just a standard meat/chicken pizza without the meat/chicken on it.. However, if they think chicken isn’t animal flesh..then they need to be covered in cheese and licked till clean by a pack of cheese loving chihuahuas..
Fish is the main one they couldn't understand. You'd be amazed the amount of times I'd be cooking a banquet and one of the people would say, "I can't eat this. I'm vegetarian. I'll have fish instead"

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lo
Fish is the main one they couldn't understand. You'd be amazed the amount of times I'd be cooking a banquet and one of the people would say, "I can't eat this. I'm vegetarian. I'll have fish instead"
Lol..crazy..

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
So some idiot on Instagram just commented on a friends photo (gym junkie) who is posing in her gym gear. Bloody good looking girl too. They posted on of those annoying AF comments saying "We are really impressed and would like to collab with you. DM us" - in other words they think she's got and want her photos on their Instagram page to promote their page. Sleazy AF pricks. You know what this users name was? The_Helpful_Vegan - that just made it worse. So I replied to his comment and said "She didn't get that figure by being a vegan" - and this chick liked my comment.

Wahesh: 1
The_Helpful_Vegan: 0

Now I will go to sleep tonight happy 8-)
I can beat that.... saw a creep on Youtube the other day reply to a comment and I had to report it.

Some chick: I'm only a young teenager but you aspire me.
Reply from Creepy As Fuck Indian Bloke: Here is my whatsapp ######## call me beautiful.
Reply from Creepy As Fuck Indian Bloke: add me on instagram

I reported him for Predatory behaviour.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I can beat that.... saw a creep on Youtube the other day reply to a comment and I had to report it.

Some chick: I'm only a young teenager but you aspire me.
Reply from Creepy As Fuck Indian Bloke: Here is my whatsapp ######## call me beautiful.
Reply from Creepy As Fuck Indian Bloke: add me on instagram

I reported him for Predatory behaviour.
My gosh seriously? That's creepy. Good that you did what you did. Hopefully she didn't contact him.

Wahesh

Reaction score
You're a straight out gangsta bro! Lol even when you're angry you're a nice guy lol
I wasn't trying to act gangster bro lol. I mean this whole keyboard warrior thing is old... didn't really want to come out appearing to be a Karmichael either. I just love being a wog and enjoy the fact that wog women aren't vegans 8-)

Wahesh

Reaction score
Are people seriously that stupid? I mean I'd expect that from Americans, not Australians though. FFS...

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Are people seriously that stupid? I mean I'd expect that from Americans, not Australians though. FFS...
Mate,
Stupid is a new level these days.

Saw a post on Facebook from a vegan

Was a photo of 2 male lions taking down some kind of horned animal
Lol photo was taken from a car
Lions killed this beast on the road Haha

Anyway some stupid vegan posted

“I hate seeing this, lions are taught to kill and eat meat, they should be taught to eat from the land”

Then there was some stupid hash tag vegan rubbish

If you need anymore proof that meat is needed in human diet, just take a look at how stupid a human becomes once they stop eating meat lol

Wahesh

Reaction score
Mate,
Stupid is a new level these days.

Saw a post on Facebook from a vegan

Was a photo of 2 male lions taking down some kind of horned animal
Lol photo was taken from a car
Lions killed this beast on the road Haha

Anyway some stupid vegan posted

“I hate seeing this, lions are taught to kill and eat meat, they should be taught to eat from the land”

Then there was some stupid hash tag vegan rubbish

If you need anymore proof that meat is needed in human diet, just take a look at how stupid a human becomes once they stop eating meat lol
LMAO I know brother. Iron - you can never get enough of it.

The worst one I saw was some idiot who had a pet chicken. She hated on me because I eat meat and she stated meat causes cancer. Well I thanked her for her welfare, and advised that so does the ink in the tattoo she had on her arm :tonguewink::tonguewink::tonguewink:

upload_2018-10-10_8-58-15.jpeg

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I used to know a bloke that owned cows to butcher.. the meat... farkn hell .. the steaks I remember getting off him would be about 3-5cm thick and about the size of half an a4 sheet of paper.

Absolutely mouth watering..

But he no longer breeds cattle anymore :(

Actually need to find a good butcher again...

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I used to know a bloke that owned cows to butcher.. the meat... farkn hell .. the steaks I remember getting off him would be about 3-5cm thick and about the size of half an a4 sheet of paper.

Few and far between sadly.

Pendle Hill meat market used to be closest to farm fresh, now have become too commercial.

Still looking for a traditional Aussie butcher, still think they are the best as they actually give a fuck about the meat they sell.

Wahesh

Reaction score

Pendle Hill meat market used to be closest to farm fresh, now have become too commercial.

Still looking for a traditional Aussie butcher, still think they are the best as they actually give a fuck about the meat they sell.
The Americans still make steaks like that.

I remember one time we had dinner at a restaurant in Breakfast Point (probably owned by one of Nasheed's homeboys). Being the carnivores we are, we didn't order any of that anti-pasto crap, just straight into mains, and I ordered the rib-eye. My goodness it was good. It was at least 3cm thick, but not that wide. It was fairly small... almost looked like pudding lol. I haven't seen meat that thick since... well... since I had my shower this morning!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

If only AJ Bush Abatoir @ Rouse Hill sold direct to the public.