Ultimate Goal of Vegans/Vegetarians?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

LMFAO brilliant.
Fucken amazing lol. The best was that animal right slut with a tat going down to her vagana was like leave here or we’ll call the cops when she and her lesbian mates are the ones doing illegal stuff lol and causing a fkn neuscience

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Fucken amazing lol. The best was that animal right slut with a tat going down to her vagana was like leave here or we’ll call the cops when she and her lesbian mates are the ones doing illegal stuff lol and causing a fkn neuscience
Yeah I'm like "what the fuck are they spraying in the truck .. if its acid or insecticide it's rather counter productive to be using once they are all minced.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I getting joy out of triggering vegans on YouTube just say its only food, once they come back at you say relax im an animal lover.
Then sit back and enjoy their meltdowns

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
When I worked at a Pizza joint when I was a kid, a common request was, "Can I have a vegetarian pizza but with Chicken"

Each time I'd say, "Definitely. But if you asked for it without chicken then I'd ask you to leave"

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
When I worked at a Pizza joint when I was a kid, a common request was, "Can I have a vegetarian pizza but with Chicken"

Each time I'd say, "Definitely. But if you asked for it without chicken then I'd ask you to leave"
Are you serious? Are people actually that stupid?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Are you serious? Are people actually that stupid?
Yes. My favourite one was, "Can I have a Caesar salad with extra bacon and extra dressing and a diet coke. I'm on a diet"

I also dated this lady many, many years ago who once said to me, "I became a vegetarian to lose weight, but I'm not losing any weight". She said this while eating an eggplant parmi with deep fried eggplant and massive helpings of cheese. Oddly enough she was the perfect weight at the time.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Yes. My favourite one was, "Can I have a Caesar salad with extra bacon and extra dressing and a diet coke. I'm on a diet"
There was this bloke I used to work with who was like that. Every lunchtime he'd get something greasy, like burgers or a pizza... then get a diet coke to go with it. It's the same with people you see at McDonalds gettings a diet coke to go with their Big Mac

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
There was this bloke I used to work with who was like that. Every lunchtime he'd get something greasy, like burgers or a pizza... then get a diet coke to go with it. It's the same with people you see at McDonalds gettings a diet coke to go with their Big Mac

Oddly enough I do that and I always get a strange look for it. I have to explain to them that I can't have anything with high sugar content.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

I remember working at coles and these morbid obese ladies would fill their trolley full of diet coke ,low fat ice cream, salt reduced chips ect .and they honestly thought that was eating healthy

Wahesh

Reaction score
I remember working at coles and these morbid obese ladies would fill their trolley full of diet coke ,low fat ice cream, salt reduced chips ect .and they honestly thought that was eating healthy
Yep. Stupidity at it's finest. A lot of people simply don't understand that eating well healthy is NOT just about eating the things that don't contain high fat/sugar content, but also eating things that contain the good stuff.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

and they pass this stupidity onto their children who pass it onto their children... just imagine how much health problems could be avoided if people used their brains

Wahesh

Reaction score
So some idiot on Instagram just commented on a friends photo (gym junkie) who is posing in her gym gear. Bloody good looking girl too. They posted on of those annoying AF comments saying "We are really impressed and would like to collab with you. DM us" - in other words they think she's got and want her photos on their Instagram page to promote their page. Sleazy AF pricks. You know what this users name was? The_Helpful_Vegan - that just made it worse. So I replied to his comment and said "She didn't get that figure by being a vegan" - and this chick liked my comment.

Wahesh: 1
The_Helpful_Vegan: 0

Now I will go to sleep tonight happy 8-)

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

I actually get that request Hacky..provided the veggie pizza has extra veggies in it ..it’s not just a standard meat/chicken pizza without the meat/chicken on it.. However, if they think chicken isn’t animal flesh..then they need to be covered in cheese and licked till clean by a pack of cheese loving chihuahuas..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So some idiot on Instagram just commented on a friends photo (gym junkie) who is posing in her gym gear. Bloody good looking girl too. They posted on of those annoying AF comments saying "We are really impressed and would like to collab with you. DM us" - in other words they think she's got and want her photos on their Instagram page to promote their page. Sleazy AF pricks. You know what this users name was? The_Helpful_Vegan - that just made it worse. So I replied to his comment and said "She didn't get that figure by being a vegan" - and this chick liked my comment.

Wahesh: 1
The_Helpful_Vegan: 0

Now I will go to sleep tonight happy 8-)
You're a straight out gangsta bro! Lol even when you're angry you're a nice guy lol