Ultimate Goal of Vegans/Vegetarians?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Funniest video (imho) that How to Basic made was this one: How to Teach a Child to swim.

Cracks me up EVERY time when the "baby" is "swimming".

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
@Mr Invisible @south of heaven @ASSASSIN @MatstaDogg

This Jewish Israeli guy at work (he's actually a good bloke) came up to me randomly yesterday and show me a picture of his 3 daughters all posing and standing next to each other. FMD THEY'RE GLAMOURS. Obviously I couldn't say anything inappropriate at work LOL but they were smoking hot. There was only 1 problem... one of them was wearing a white shirt that said "vegan" on it. So I said to him "Oh that one must be a vegan?" and he said "Actually all 3 of them are vegan. The youngest one has some allergies so it's a health thing, but the older 2 choose to be vegans, so she just does what they do." THEN he went on to say "They criticize me because I eat meat and drive me insane, I can't help it, I'm a carnivore" :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: guys like this are down to Earth and people I respect.

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
@Mr Invisible @south of heaven @ASSASSIN @MatstaDogg

This Jewish Israeli guy at work (he's actually a good bloke) came up to me randomly yesterday and show me a picture of his 3 daughters all posing and standing next to each other. FMD THEY'RE GLAMOURS. Obviously I couldn't say anything inappropriate at work LOL but they were smoking hot. There was only 1 problem... one of them was wearing a white shirt that said "vegan" on it. So I said to him "Oh that one must be a vegan?" and he said "Actually all 3 of them are vegan. The youngest one has some allergies so it's a health thing, but the older 3 choose to be vegans, so she just does what they do." THEN he went on to say "They criticize me because I eat meat and drive my insane, I can't help it, I'm a carnivore" :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: guys like this are down to Earth and people I respect.
If you ever date one of them and end up becomming engaged, just understand you'll need to pay for EVERYTHING!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If you ever date one of them and end up becomming engaged, just understand you'll need to pay for EVERYTHING!
Can I pay with a bunch of piglets?

PS why do jew women love jew dick?

Because they love anything with 25% off.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Wahesh

Reaction score
Was on some vegan channel the other day this vegan chic posted that she sneakily makes her dad and her brother vegan spaghetti and meatballs and the dont even know.
I said you think thats good when you're asleep you're brother sneaks in your room and puts his dick in your mouth and you don't even know
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: So she's getting meat in more ways than one ;)

Wahesh

Reaction score
Seen that ages ago.

I honestly don't care about this sort of shit.. lifes too short to get morally outraged over people who (generally) have the IQ of a vegetable (which is ironic given they enjoy them so much).
Well that's the thing... these peasants like to make life hard for all of us by annoying the living hell out of us, so by us doing something that offends them which in returns gives us joy is a way of enjoying life :grinning: