UK teachers told to stop calling female students 'girls'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Ok Kennelers, it's that time of the week where we facepalm ourselves of PC gone mad!

https://www.msn.com/en-au/lifestyle...g-female-students-girls/ar-BBFyKq5?li=AAgfYrC

Teachers in the UK have been told not to call female students ‘girls’ or ‘ladies’ because it reminds them of their gender.

Natasha Devon, a former government health advisor, told the Girls’ School Association’s annual conference in Manchester, “never walk into a room in an all girl’s school and say girls or ladies” because it is “patronising”.

“I don’t think it is useful to be constantly reminded of your gender all the time and all the stereotypes that go with it,” she continued.

Devon also feels the same applies for boys and suggested teachers use gender-neutral terms such as “pupils”, “students” or “people”.

“I actually think in some ways boys are more constrained by the expectation of their gender,” she said.

“And whilst that is being challenged and changed I don’t think it’s helpful to keep saying ‘girls, girls, boys, boys’, because there is so much implication that potentially goes with that.”

Devon believes using the term ‘girls’ can imply pressure for perfection, resulting in anxiety.

Using the term ‘boys’, she feels, implies “being macho, not talking about your feelings, being told to man up”.

“If your narrative is saying girls don’t get angry, or boys don’t cry, or girls aren’t allowed to do this, or boys aren’t allowed to do this, then that is potentially going to have an impact on your well-being.

“So I hope that in taking away the negative stereotypes associated with gender, we can ultimately improve their mental health.”

^ Surprise surprise, the bitch calling for this shit looks like the biggest lesbian out there!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Oops, wrong link. I was looking for this one...

Bbyss

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So which school do they go to if it's all boys school or all girls school?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Fkn ridiculous ay. They think if they dont call them boys or girls they wont realise they are that? Does the same school make the girls wear dresses? Maybe they need unisex toilets too because segregation would identify their gender. Another crazy woman in the uk wants the sleeping beauty book pulled from schools because prince charming kisses sleeping beauty without consent.

I mean the world has lost the plot.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fkn ridiculous ay. They think if they dont call them boys or girls they wont realise they are that? Does the same school make the girls wear dresses? Maybe they need unisex toilets too because segregation would identify their gender. Another crazy woman in the uk wants the sleeping beauty book pulled from schools because prince charming kisses sleeping beauty without consent.

Soon doctors will not be allowed to tell parents what the sex of their child is!

Parent: “Is it a boy or a girl?????” (With an excitement look on their face)

Doctor: “for the sake of not hurting people’s feelings, I can not say, but I will draw a picture which might allow you to figure out what you might be having!”

As the doctor attempted to draw a figure with a skirt and long hair, they worked out this might confuse the parents more, so ended up drawing a picture of a vagina!

Last edited:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Another crazy woman in the uk wants the sleeping beauty book pulled from schools because prince charming kisses sleeping beauty without consent.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Soon doctors will not be allowed to tell parents what the sex of their child is!

Parent: “Is it a boy or a girl?????” (With an excitement look on their face)

Doctor: “for the sake of not hurting people’s feelings, I can not say, but I will draw a picture which might allow you to figure out what you might be having!”

As the doctor attempted to draw a figure with a skirt and long hair, they worked out this might confuse the parents more, so ended up drawing a picture of a vagina!
if it is a boy they will say "Its a human with a penis outside its body"

if it is a girl they will say " it is a human with a penis inside its body"

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Natasha Devon sounds like a GIRL / LADY with her own gender problems.

Is the word Woman still allowed???

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
if it is a boy they will say "Its a human with a penis outside its body"

if it is a girl they will say " it is a human with a penis inside its body"
From today girls will be called innies and boys outies :grinning:

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What a fucken dumb bitch.
If being called a girl, reminds you of all the negative stereotypes girls have faced in the past, that a reflection of your fucked up mentality. Not a reflection of society.
Fortunately, this thing, has no say in the UK, she was fired from her role as an advisor in the school system, years ago.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Meh. It's the opinion of one crazy woman (although I'm sure there are others) and it won't have any bearing on what society will continue to so well beyond the time we push off this mortal coil . Relax and enjoy your weekend... the weather is too good in Sydney not to.

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can’t believe my kids are going to grow up in a time where this fucking Twat and all her PC mates with armpit hair Bob Marley will ask why it’s not dreaded are running the joint. You know the worlds fucked when I’m saying back in my day and i just fucking turned 35. This bitch needs to chill out and relax ... maybe sit on a fire hydrant and cool off.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I can’t believe my kids are going to grow up in a time where this fucking Twat and all her PC mates with armpit hair Bob Marley will ask why it’s not dreaded are running the joint. You know the worlds fucked when I’m saying back in my day and i just fucking turned 35. This bitch needs to chill out and relax ... maybe sit on a fire hydrant and cool off.
As someone who just turned 40, I offer this advice with the utmost respect:

Settle down you old fart :grinning:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.