Not open for further replies.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He said he'd fight at 155 as well, fight may never happen but its the bigger money fight and I'd rather fight Cruz then Kabab.
LMAO Cruz would never fight at 155 and he is irrelevant when it comes to money. He has never headlined a big PPV. NO ONE wants him to fight Conor. Conor would kill him.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LMAO Cruz would never fight at 155 and he is irrelevant when it comes to money. He has never headlined a big PPV. NO ONE wants him to fight Conor. Conor would kill him.
Much more then Khabib, the main reason why Khabib hasn't got a title shot is because he is boring, he is in the same boat as John Finch was. You say Cruz would never fight at 155 even though he said he would, Connor went from 145 to 170 which is a larger margin then 135 to 155.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
You compared Khabib to Fitch? LMFAO I'm out. Not even going to waste my time with you anymore.

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Then you know nothing about MMA
Lmao and you think you do??? Bhahaha mr kebabs has shit on Conor, like I said his a good fighter, but khabib is nowhere near on Conor McGregors level.

Only fighter who'd come close will be tony the bogeyman Ferguson.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You compared Khabib to Fitch? LMFAO I'm out. Not even going to waste my time with you anymore.
I compared them entertainment wise, Fitch was beating everyone but no one wanted to give him the title shot and he finally got one after winning 8 straight in the UFC, sound familiar?

Last edited:

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lmao and you think you do??? Bhahaha mr kebabs has shit on Conor, like I said his a good fighter, but khabib is nowhere near on Conor McGregors level.

Only fighter who'd come close will be tony the bogeyman Ferguson.
Conor isnt unbeatable. They both have advantages. Conor power and Khabib on the ground, where Conor has his three losses. Conor isnt on this "level" that he is unbeatable. He lost two fights ago to a guy getting off the couch and ten days notice. Sure he won a decision in the rematch, but fighters on "levels" above other fighters dont lose to people getting off the couch.

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Conor isnt unbeatable. They both have advantages. Conor power and Khabib on the ground, where Conor has his three losses. Conor isnt on this "level" that he is unbeatable. He lost two fights ago to a guy getting off the couch and ten days notice. Sure he won a decision in the rematch, but fighters on "levels" above other fighters dont lose to people getting off the couch.
How many fights has khabib had in the last 12 months?

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Will Woodley v Conor happen? I don't even know if they're in the same weight class lol.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How many fights has khabib had in the last 12 months?
It doesnt matter, one I think.

The point I was making is Conor is NOT unbeatable, he in not on this "level" above eveyone else. If he was on this "level" he would never had lost to a guy coming off his holidays, which proves my point tbh. If he can lose to a guy who was sitting on the beach prolly smoking weed(knowing the Diaz brothers) on ten days notice, he can lose to Khabib. Will he? I dont know, he may well knock him out. But he isnt this elite level guy that looks unbeatable, all three of his losess are on the ground the exact place where khabib is great.

There is only one guy in the UFC that looks close to unbeatable and thats Jon Jones, and he just got cuaght cheating lol.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It doesnt matter, one I think.

The point I was making is Conor is NOT unbeatable, he in not on this "level" above eveyone else. If he was on this "level" he would never had lost to a guy coming off his holidays, which proves my point tbh. If he can lose to a guy who was sitting on the beach prolly smoking weed(knowing the Diaz brothers) on ten days notice, he can lose to Khabib. Will he? I dont know, he may well knock him out. But he isnt this elite level guy that looks unbeatable, all three of his losess are on the ground the exact place where khabib is great.

There is only one guy in the UFC that looks close to unbeatable and thats Jon Jones, and he just got cuaght cheating lol.
It was a dick pill one of his team mates gave him. Listen to his podcast with Joe Rogan. Goes in depth about it.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It was a dick pill one of his team mates gave him. Listen to his podcast with Joe Rogan. Goes in depth about it.
I dont believe a word he says. He just sounds like someone who got caught then came up with an excuse. Kind of like when those cyclists get caught and said they had some contaminated meat. If it were the dick pills why didnt he say that from the get go at his little presser he held?

Either way he is the only fighter in the UFC that looks close to unbeatable. He had a little scare against that Gustafsson but other than that looks unbeatable.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I dont believe a word he says. He just sounds like someone who got caught then came up with an excuse. Kind of like when those cyclists get caught and said they had some contaminated meat. If it were the dick pills why didnt he say that from the get go at his little presser he held?

Either way he is the only fighter in the UFC that looks close to unbeatable. He had a little scare against that Gustafsson but other than that looks unbeatable.
If he's lying then why isn't USADA coming out and calling his bullshit?

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If he's lying then why isn't USADA coming out and calling his bullshit?
Who knows, but do you seriously believe him? He is banned is he not? Why was none of this said as soon as he popped hot? Why didnt he say it at his presser? He did exactly what Sonnen said he did, he went away and found an out on the net then ran with it. Again just watch the presser STRAIGHT after he gets popped, not once was this mentioned. Then all of a sudden, "oh thats right I took that, thats it".

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dont forget this is coming from a guy who will do and say anything to get away with something. Running from a hit and run shows this guys character.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I don't care enough to play detective with you

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't care enough to play detective with you
You must care a little bit or you wouldnt have felt the need to half defend him, by telling me to watch Joe Rogan where Jons just talks utter shite lol. You dont have to do any detective work either, he didnt mention it once. There I did it for you.

Hey if you believe him, good on you.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Never said he was a good person lol. Believes God will bless him with a son when he becomes a man himself. Clear loon.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyway, he still is the only guy on the UFC roster that looks unbeatble.

Status
Not open for further replies.