Soccer UEFA Euro cup 2024 Germany

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those Poms are really freaking annoying with their "It's coming home" bullshit all over again.
I actually think they are a good chance in taking it out. I was in London a afew weeks ago and while some soccer people there didnt have any confidence theyll do anything, its this lack of confidence and less pressure as well as easier knockout draw that night see them have another crack at final after tonight.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
in a final anything can happen.
Spain deserve to win the trophy , they have been the best team by far, and were drawn on the harder side of the draw.
Boring boring England .

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holland is always third.
They are like Norths.

Even if they win a tournament, they'll still somehow be third.....

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Can’t stand the poms. We’re never going to hear the end of it if they win.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Can’t stand the poms. We’re never going to hear the end of it if they win.
I don’t think they will but I know plenty of Poms that won’t shut up about it if they do. I guess though like me if the Dogs won a GF. Are you going to watch it? I’m up then anyway so probably will.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I don’t think they will but I know plenty of Poms that won’t shut up about it if they do. I guess though like me if the Dogs won a GF. Are you going to watch it? I’m up then anyway so probably will.
Even though I follow Spain at European level (FC Barca fan), I won’t be watching it. CBF getting up at that hour in winter lol.