U.S Shootings

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I agree but it's not just Trump. Every President has faced this same situation and there has been no change of gun laws because the America is America.
Orange man bad.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I said its not up for argument. Anyone defending trump's racism (even with FALSE EQUIVALENCE whataboutisms) is a POS.

I know exactly what bill Clinton's speech was and it was never racism.

And I no longer buy the bullshit point that people dont understand the actual meaning/idea of racism, rather they conveniently ignore it to point score.

If dead minorities are that worthless for your point scoring keep it up.

Enough of the excuses for a racist piece of shit like trump, he had blood on his hands. The man has said multiple racist things but all we hear is "no it wasnt racist" or "what about...."
Was it racist when Hillary referred to black youths as super predators? Was it racist when the Clinton government targeted predominantly black and Hispanic people with its prisons for profit scheme? Was it racist when the Clintons employed slave labour when Bill was governor of Arkansas?

Not defending Trump for a second, I think he’s a vile and dangerous human being, but come on dude, the Clintons were never afraid to marginalise racial groups in their quest to drag the democrats further to
the centre right.

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Barack Obama is a hypocrite and jealous of Donald Trump
This report proves it.

Btw why is Obama fear mongering?
Mass shootings also happened while he was in office.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...p-with-call-to-reject-normalisation-of-racism
Sure they did.... not with such soul chilling regularity though. I do think Trump’s openly derisive language empowers racists.... 100 percent.... but again, he’s not the first to do that..... I think he has upped the ante when it comes to openly derisive rhetoric though.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I see the media and political groups are now running with the agenda that violent video games and heavy metal are to blame for these shootings. All because 1 shooter wrote in his 4 page manifesto a minute mention of Call of Duty and the other shooter was wearing a metal band's shirt.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just media hype again throwing the fear into everyone.
How many millions of people play them games and listen to that music, don't see them doing anything like this.
Media have no idea what they are talking about, and a lot of people believe it as true. They then protest and when questioned have no real idea what they are protesting for haha.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
One of the early laws that trump dismissed was making it harder for mentally Ill to get their hands on guns.

Coupled with that and his blatant hate mongering on minorities the **** has blood on his hands and anyone defending his racism is an actual POS. (Its not up for argument)
Well a large portion of his supporter base consists of gun nuts and mentally ill people....can't bite the hand that feeds, I guess :P

And to the Trump supporters on here, no I'm not saying everyone who supports him falls into those categories.....though I question any Trump supporter's judgment and how many awfuyl qualities people are willing to embrace or overlook in order to wage war on political correctness.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
How many millions of people play them games and listen to that music, don't see them doing anything like this.
Media have no idea what they are talking about, and a lot of people believe it as true. They then protest and when questioned have no real idea what they are protesting for haha.
I am one of those people who play violent video games and listen to heavy metal music. Not once have I ever thought about doing anything like what happened in the U.S

I play violent video games because, one I enjoy them, two because I can do shit on them that no sane person would do in reality. When it comes to heavy metal music it actually calms and relaxes me.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Was it racist when Hillary referred to black youths as super predators? Was it racist when the Clinton government targeted predominantly black and Hispanic people with its prisons for profit scheme? Was it racist when the Clinton’s employed slave labour when Bill was governor of Arkansas?
That's wonderful utility. Now do you want to pinpoint which part of the post I quoted or which part I posted had any reference to the things your speaking about?

It was purely in reference to a bill clint0n speech about improving Mexico's economic status so as to achieve a prosperous nation that would fulfill those seeking a better life by crossing the border to prevent them from crossing the border.

Abso-fucking-lotely nothing to do with what you posted.

And stop trying to appease these hate mongers. You actually think that after all this time and all the bullshit trump has said that they give a fuck to allowance of concessions that the Clinton's had racist aspects?

They dont give a shit, it's a race to the bottom of the sewer for them. And for others "they just want to see lefties cries and dont really care" but all in all innocent people are being targeted and killed.

At what stage do you draw the line and say these people dont give a shit about other human lives they're more interested in a pissing contest and hence you stop supplicating them?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well a large portion of his supporter base consists of gun nuts and mentally ill people....can't bite the hand that feeds, I guess :P

And to the Trump supporters on here, no I'm not saying everyone who supports him falls into those categories.....though I question any Trump supporter's judgment and how many awfuyl qualities people are willing to embrace or overlook in order to wage war on political correctness.
Do you want to question how much of a concessions you give these "degenerates" while innocents are being targeted and killed?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Trump blamed video games

Trump blamed music

Trump blamed the Democrats

Trump blamed immigrants

It's all there in his fucked up tweets. It wasnt the media. The media reported ON HIS TWEETS.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Trump blamed video games

Trump blamed music

Trump blamed the Democrats

Trump blamed immigrants

It's all there in his fucked up tweets. It wasnt the media. The media reported ON HIS TWEETS.
I'm not talking about Trump, i'm talking about the media. The media here are exactly the same, they blame everything but the nutcase that actually does it.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
As sad as it is, at the end of the day people are going to kill people. It's been happening for centuries and unfortunately it will still continue. I don't condone it at all or think that it's right but it is part of the reality of the world we live in. It ain't all sunshine and rainbows although I wish it was.

Last edited:

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree but it's not just Trump. Every President has faced this same situation and there has been no change of gun laws because the America is America.

Nah I dont think every american president has faced the same situation where gunmen write his name on their guns and wrote.manifestos dedicating their actions to trump

I think that's a first

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not talking about Trump, i'm talking about the media. The media here are exactly the same, they blame everything but the nutcase that actually does it.
You referenced games and music. The media did NOT come up with this. It was trump who blamed it and the media reported it. Most likely fox news probably ran with that propaganda but they're an arm of the republicans/conservatives

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
That's wonderful utility. Now do you want to pinpoint which part of the post I quoted or which part I posted had any reference to the things your speaking about?

It was purely in reference to a bill clint0n speech about improving Mexico's economic status so as to achieve a prosperous nation that would fulfill those seeking a better life by crossing the border to prevent them from crossing the border.

Abso-fucking-lotely nothing to do with what you posted.

And stop trying to appease these hate mongers. You actually think that after all this time and all the bullshit trump has said that they give a fuck to allowance of concessions that the Clinton's had racist aspects?

They dont give a shit, it's a race to the bottom of the sewer for them. And for others "they just want to see lefties cries and dont really care" but all in all innocent people are being targeted and killed.

At what stage do you draw the line and say these people dont give a shit about other human lives they're more interested in a pissing contest and hence you stop supplicating them?
You were talking about false equivalences and what aboutisms..... I simply pointed out that their basic point that racism has been entrenched in Americal politics for a long time is not untrue, whether you agree with that particular argument or not.....

I'm not appeasing anyone, I'm just stating my opinion that you often simplify issues or neglect to address problems that exist on the left side of the political divide ....and those problems have been a contributing factor to the rise of Trumpism. I fail to see what you think you are going to achieve by talking down to people and being overly combative....you even talk down to people who agree with you on many points....If you want top go around labeling people as pieces of shit, that's your prerogative. I'm not trying to stop you....but I don't need to be told how I should conduct myself.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Do you want to question how much of a concessions you give these "degenerates" while innocents are being targeted and killed?
I'm not conceding anything. I'm just trying to conduct myself with level headedness and rationality and to acknowledge some of the problems which exist on the left which have given Trump leverage. Fixing what is wrong with the left is the best way to oppose Trump....your bull in a china shop method of constant name calling and finger pointing helps nobody.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You were talking about false equivalences and what aboutisms..... I simply pointed out that their basic point that racism has been entrenched in Americal politics for a long time is not untrue, whether you agree with that particular argument or not.....
Quite simply because that was not in any context of the posts leading to my post nor what my post was about. I will not dispute what your asserting, I agree. But dont sit there and beat me with that stick (the context of your post) when that was not referenced.

I'm not appeasing anyone, I'm just stating my opinion that you often simplify issues or neglect to address problems that exist on the left side of the political divide ....and those problems have been a contributing factor to the rise of Trumpism. I fail to see what you think you are going to achieve by talking down to people and being overly combative....you even talk down to people who agree with you on many points....If you want top go around labeling people as pieces of shit, that's your prerogative. I'm not trying to stop you....but I don't need to be told how I should conduct myself.
Trumps been accused of racism several times before these incidents. Each time his supporters have made excuses for him or said that it's not racism

Trumps been accused of enabling and empowering racists. Each time his supporters have made excuses for him or said that it's not racism

Trumps words have empowered a gun man to commit PREMEDITATED murder on a mass scale. Now again his supporters are making excuses for him and saying hes not a racist

The last trump nutcase who sent bombs to various people now has a lawyer arguing that his client was misled by trumps words.

They set there saying but bill clinton said such and such, Obama did such and such.

Fuck if bill clinton did racist shit, hes a racist piece of shit too, but even in saying that trumptards dont gove any leeway and defend their urine soaked fuckwit. Hence they are POS.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not conceding anything. I'm just trying to conduct myself with level headedness and rationality and to acknowledge some of the problems which exist on the left which have given Trump leverage. Fixing what is wrong with the left is the best way to oppose Trump....your bull in a china shop method of constant name calling and finger pointing helps nobody.
They do not give a shit. Which part of that dont you understand? Civil discussion has been attempted many times, THEY DO NOT CARE. And now innocent people are dead.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You referenced games and music. The media did NOT come up with this. It was trump who blamed it and the media reported it. Most likely fox news probably ran with that propaganda but they're an arm of the republicans/conservatives
Im talking in General, not just this issue. FFS hahaha. Simmer