U.S Shootings

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
You’re an idiot. Use some common sense
I read it a few times and you mocked people for getting angry at the shooting spree, the omgggg and urrrrr parts show that they are idiots or overreacting

lol the correct response to a shooting is to know about the constitution and understand how it happened

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's easier and cheaper to buy guns in the US than to get mental health treatment and a good education. It's a recipe for disaster really. Throw in a sizeable amount of racism and widespread borderline poverty and it becomes a volatile mixture. America's biggest issue now if they opted to try reducing gun ownership would be combating the fear of citizens who see them as a security blanket.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
This right wing redneck displays how to correctly and incorrectly handle a firearm.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This right wing redneck displays how to correctly and incorrectly handle a firearm.

Wish I saw this video before I went shooting, I would've looked so cool if I did this instead of following the instructor.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Equating a gun which was designed and conceived to help perform acts of violence to part of the human anatomy which has an important biological function? That just shows how fucked up the mentality over there is. So many Americans think guns are a part of who they are.... but at least they are free to cause their children to live in fear.....

What a frightening analogy.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I was for prohibition at first.... but they’ve gone so far down the rabbit hole in that country I don’t think a full ban on semi autos or rifles that can be converted into them is realistically ever going to happen .... if it does the process of forcing people to give up their guns will be almost impossible...

But one thing is certain, mass shootings are becoming way too commonplace over there. Something has to change. Surely they can introduce more stringent psychological vetting and stop selling guns at fucking department stores as a bare minimum.

They have to do something.... they can’t just sit there and blame it on mental health as the bodies continue to pile up. If it’s a mental health issue, make it harder for mentally ill people to get their hands on guns ffs!

Last edited:

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Banning the guns won’t do jack, the second part there is what is required.
They hand em out like fkn skittles.
A lot of these shootings happen in gun free zones, some states are few and far between on their laws it’s crazy.

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Equating a gun which was designed and conceived to help perform acts of violence to part of the human anatomy which has an important biological function? That just shows how fucked up the mentality over there is. So many Americans think guns are a part of who they are.... but at least they are free to cause their children to live in fear.....

What a frightening analogy.
Don't make me shoot you with my penis

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I was for prohibition at first.... but they’ve gone so far down the rabbit hole in that country I don’t think a full ban on semi autos or rifles that can be converted into them is realistically ever going to happen .... if it does the process of forcing people to give up their guns will be almost impossible...

But one thing is certain, mass shootings are becoming way too commonplace over there. Something has to change. Surely they can introduce more stringent psychological vetting and stop selling guns at fucking department stores as a bare minimum.

They have to do something.... they can’t just sit there and blame it on mental health as the bodies continue to pile up. If it’s a mental health issue, make it harder for mentally ill people to get their hands on guns ffs!
One of the early laws that trump dismissed was making it harder for mentally Ill to get their hands on guns.

Coupled with that and his blatant hate mongering on minorities the **** has blood on his hands and anyone defending his racism is an actual POS. (Its not up for argument)

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
One of the early laws that trump dismissed was making it harder for mentally Ill to get their hands on guns.

Coupled with that and his blatant hate mongering on minorities the **** has blood on his hands and anyone defending his racism is an actual POS. (Its not up for argument)
Trump is just another puppet to the military industrial complex.

Just google search Bill Hicks politics in America.

Back in the 90s Bill Clinton spoke of deporting illegal aliens.
Does that make him racist too?

Edit: fuck it heres the clip im talking about

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Trump is just another puppet to the military industrial complex.

Just google search Bill Hicks politics in America.

Back in the 90s Bill Clinton spoke of deporting illegal aliens.
Does that make him racist too?

Edit: fuck it heres the clip im talking about
I said its not up for argument. Anyone defending trump's racism (even with FALSE EQUIVALENCE whataboutisms) is a POS.

I know exactly what bill Clinton's speech was and it was never racism.

And I no longer buy the bullshit point that people dont understand the actual meaning/idea of racism, rather they conveniently ignore it to point score.

If dead minorities are that worthless for your point scoring keep it up.

Enough of the excuses for a racist piece of shit like trump, he had blood on his hands. The man has said multiple racist things but all we hear is "no it wasnt racist" or "what about...."

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Lmao not up for argument.
Whatever you nazi/communist

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

I agree but it's not just Trump. Every President has faced this same situation and there has been no change of gun laws because the America is America.