U.S Shootings

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
It'll never change!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
if you make guns illegal and take them away then it would take greater effort to receive one and so guaranteed less people will get shot

in Australia we have many unstable people but it never crossed their minds to get a gun and kill everybody, if they had a gun then they would start thinking about it

another problem is that these shooters have support from fellow right wing nutjobs, they feel that they are doing the correct thing and people will love them

Wahesh

Reaction score
if you make guns illegal and take them away then it would take greater effort to receive one and so guaranteed less people will get shot

in Australia we have many unstable people but it never crossed their minds to get a gun and kill everybody, if they had a gun then they would start thinking about it

another problem is that these shooters have support from fellow right wing nutjobs, they feel that they are doing the correct thing and people will love them
The US will never change their laws because it's far too late.

Take a look at this...

upload_2019-8-6_13-11-38.png

For a country with 327,000,000 people, that means there are 66,147,000 MORE FIREARMS THAN PEOPLE!

Even if the laws changes (which they won't) they will STILL be able to smuggle them in from Columbia more easily than it can be done here, and they will STILL have nearly 400,000,000 firearms in the country that won't disappear overnight!

Attachments

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
The US will never change their laws because it's far too late.

Take a look at this...

View attachment 10919

For a country with 327,000,000 people, that means there are 66,147,000 MORE FIREARMS THAN PEOPLE!

Even if the laws changes (which they won't) they will STILL be able to smuggle them in from Columbia more easily than it can be done here, and they will STILL have nearly 400,000,000 firearms in the country that won't disappear overnight!
go house to house and retrieve them all, then you have much less guns involved

if anybody shoots at the officers trying to take the guns then they go to jail for life

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

if anybody shoots at the officers trying to take the guns then they go to jail for life
Good luck with that.

Don't get me wrong though - I am all for a change in the 2nd amendment. But the problem with their society is culture first, and second is accessibility to guns.

So much wrong with that place.

Wahesh

Reaction score

Still won't work. Doesn't take much to dig a hole in the backyard and dump a gun in it, and or hide it beneath a floorboard underneath a carpet rug. Remember the problem there is the unregistered guns - there's no record of who has them or where they are.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Still won't work. Doesn't take much to dig a hole in the backyard and dump a gun in it, and or hide it beneath a floorboard underneath a carpet rug. Remember the problem there is the unregistered guns - there's no record of who has them or where they are.
so in other words it will work

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
yes, but even if it doesn't work it will piss so many right wing people off so they should do it anyway
That’s a very logical decision.
I know too well you thought of this on wisdom over emotion!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It is funny how whenever it is a white guy it is mental health, or video games, movies or music to blame but as soon as they are dark skinned it is terrorism.
What are you talking about there’s been many attacks even here by people who weren’t white that the government blamed on mental health. Let’s not talk lies

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They are investigating it for terrorism but under the original definition it's only terrorism if he was trying to drive an agenda (political agenda mainly)

In this case it seems to be a hate crime which could potentially be considered terrorism under the new definitions.
Yep let’s change definitions so we can call whitw people terrorists also lol. I mean it’s simple, the official definition is an attack that’s motivated by a political/religious ideology. It doesn’t make the crime worse if it’s a terrorist attack. 20 people dead is still 20 people dead

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
That’s a very logical decision.
I know too well you thought of this on wisdom over emotion!
I have presented the logical argument, you have repeated the argument of the people who want to keep their guns

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Weird, love Jesus or I will blow your brains out.
Who killed someone in America now for not loving Jesus? Last time I checked Mexicans (which this guy apparently hated) are full blown Catholics.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
People aren’t understanding something. America has actual freedom. Once you take their guns, freedom is gone, government in control. People need to actually get educated on the constitution and why things are the way they are in America before applying their extremely powerful iq. Which consists of (omggggg white man bad has gun and shoots arghhhhhh I’m so angered how can this be legal urrrrrr)

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
yes, but even if it doesn't work it will piss so many right wing people off so they should do it anyway
Yeah, only right wingers have guns.

Fuck off with your poofter lefty agenda.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
People aren’t understanding something. America has actual freedom. Once you take their guns, freedom is gone, government in control. People need to actually get educated on the constitution and why things are the way they are in America before applying their extremely powerful iq. Which consists of (omggggg white man bad has gun and shoots arghhhhhh I’m so angered how can this be legal urrrrrr)
people getting angry at white people or anybody going on a shooting spree are correct to be angry, are you implying that they need to chill out?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, only right wingers have guns.

Fuck off with your poofter lefty agenda.
He forgets that antifa rock up to protests fully armed to the teeth. That’s what the left does. They complain about something then do that same thing they complain about themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
people getting angry at white people or anybody going on a shooting spree are correct to be angry, are you implying that they need to chill out?
You’re an idiot. Use some common sense