• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
They’re all as bad as each other for mine.

Stolen election Q-ANON conspiracy believing Capitol rioting far right loons are as bad as twelve gender ANTIFA BLM looting far left loons.

Bottom line: extremists ruin it for everyone.
I still laugh when I remember Trump winning the election then Antifa firebombing a shop that funded Hilary's campaign.

It's up there as one of the funniest US election things. That and this excellent post...

HappyBday.jpg

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
TL;DR but noticed the last paragraph.

When? Unlikely in this lifetime…

UK population is <5% Muslim
Germany population is <7% Muslim:

Seriously Harrington, you don’t do your arguments any favour making statements so far from reality :-).
You read more of that post than I did. I just saw a long winded post and thought, "Nah, can't be bothered" especially when it was in reply to my single line comment.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
They’re all as bad as each other for mine.

Stolen election Q-ANON conspiracy believing Capitol rioting far right loons are as bad as twelve gender ANTIFA BLM looting far left loons.

Bottom line: extremists ruin it for everyone.
Except only one side is always trying to gerrymander with particular types of pervertedness
TL;DR but noticed the last paragraph.

When? Unlikely in this lifetime…

UK population is <5% Muslim
Germany population is <7% Muslim:

Seriously Harrington, you don’t do your arguments any favour making statements so far from reality :-).
Gay hate crimes are increasing, protests from Muslims in England (I imagine elsewhere too) over aggressively promoting alphabet sex to their children you mad hatter

Don't have to be a genius to see this isnt going to evolve into some sort of homogeneous yin yang utopia. More like yin yin

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Except only one side is always trying to gerrymander with particular types of pervertedness

Gay hate crimes are increasing, protests from Muslims in England (I imagine elsewhere too) over aggressively promoting alphabet sex to their children you mad hatter

Don't have to be a genius to see this isnt going to evolve into some sort of homogeneous yin yang utopia. More like yin yin
Jesus, Harrington :tearsofjoy:.
Since when has there EVER been ‘utopia’?

The main thing that’s changed in the last 20 years is the internet spreading hate and bullshit.

Look, I get you live in WASPville and probably feel threatened by all those scary foreign people coming to get you, but my suggestion would be to travel the world a bit more. I think you’ll find the vast majority of people are just like you: only wanting to raise their families, pay the mortgage and have a red hot go.

But yeah, they’re all out bashing gay people and trying to convert kids into sexual deviants and drag queens.

Yeah, right, I’m the mad hatter :-).

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Interesting.
At one stage Axl Rose had a t-shirt on last night that said ‘Satan Is A Lesbian’. So what’s ol’ Lucifer trying to achieve by landing on the Island of Lesbos?? :-).
It's a beautiful island.

Maybe he needed a break from influencing all the Cheeto supporters.

Or just wanted to watch 2 women getting it on.

Who knows, he is the Devil after all.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Jesus, Harrington :tearsofjoy:.
Since when has there EVER been ‘utopia’?

The main thing that’s changed in the last 20 years is the internet spreading hate and bullshit.

Look, I get you live in WASPville and probably feel threatened by all those scary foreign people coming to get you, but my suggestion would be to travel the world a bit more. I think you’ll find the vast majority of people are just like you: only wanting to raise their families, pay the mortgage and have a red hot go.

But yeah, they’re all out bashing gay people and trying to convert kids into sexual deviants and drag queens.

Yeah, right, I’m the mad hatter :-).
Do you really think he has the balls to leave his mum's basement?

What would Youtube do without him??????

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
It's a beautiful island.

Maybe he needed a break from influencing all the Cheeto supporters.

Or just wanted to watch 2 women getting it on.

Who knows, he is the Devil after all.
Fair enough.
I get that.
I got a Rolex for my birthday.
It was from the hot lesbians next door.
They mis-understood when I said ‘I wanna watch’ :-).

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Americans out there worrying about gay shit while at the same time planning their yearly Christmas photos with young children armed with guns lolololol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Musk having a tantrum over apple now lol.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Get a load of this shit ****.....

Sen Scott Weiner posts a tweet claiming that 24hrs after 'MAGA' grifter Charlie Kirk posted a homophobic tweet about him, he received this threat.

Upon closer inspection, it appears Weiner aka Smollett, had typed the message to himself then screenshot and posted it without realising the cursor and spell check was showing, indicating that he typed it himself.

After being caught out, Weiner goes on to say it is a voicemail transcript and that anyone who disbelieve it is a MAGA conspiracy theorist.

It doesn't take long for Twitter to implode again claiming that voicemail transcripts don't include cursors, spell check and punctuation. (I don't have twatter so don't know if this part is true)

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Sen Scott Weiner posts a tweet claiming that 24hrs after 'MAGA' grifter Charlie Kirk posted a homophobic tweet about him, he received this threat.

Upon closer inspection, it appears Weiner aka Smollett, had typed the message to himself then screenshot and posted it without realising the cursor and spell check was showing, indicating that he typed it himself.

After being caught out, Weiner goes on to say it is a voicemail transcript and that anyone who disbelieve it is a MAGA conspiracy theorist.

It doesn't take long for Twitter to implode again claiming that voicemail transcripts don't include cursors, spell check and punctuation. (I don't have twatter so don't know if this part is true)

Haha. Weiner.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score

Seems like a real peice of shit human being. Proposed a bill to make it no longer a felony to knowingly transmit aids.
Also if you are a pedo and you're not 10 years older than the minor you're abusing, now you don't have to register as a sex offender
Legalized loitering in the street with intent to commit prostitution.
Loves a photo op promoting transgenderism in teens

Typical degenerate radical left focus

Trying a Smollett would be right up his alley...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Seems like a real peice of shit human being. Proposed a bill to make it no longer a felony to knowingly transmit aids.
Also if you are a pedo and you're not 10 years older than the minor you're abusing, now you don't have to register as a sex offender

Just another scum **** in the fkn swamp.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Took me 5 minutes on Google to find out that your claims aren't true.

Still seems like a shit person though.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.