U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
FMD.. gee some people got no idea..
Well this is what happens when a certain propaganda runs amok globally. It enables absolute degeneracy like this. But na the more severe pressing issues is that an orange man says mean tweets.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well this is what happens when a certain propaganda runs amok globally. It enables absolute degeneracy like this. But na the more severe pressing issues is that an orange man says mean tweets.
Well I think the bears were wrong ..the apology has been made due to the outrage so I guess it’s not running amok..the Orange man loves any attention..lol...but definitely the bears were not right....

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You’re saying it’s fkd up but also making jokes about it. Surely there’s a line yeah. That line should be things exactly like this tbh.
Of course I am. It's as disturbing as it is hilarious.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't be so hard on the Catholic Church. They're not all degenerates.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't be so hard on the Catholic Church. They're not all degenerates.
As opposed to the lgbtqi that openly have degenerate family friendly events with dressed as female strippers? You aren’t really helping your case

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry what’s the hilarious part of kids being sexualised in this way or any way?
The children aren't being sexualised. They just put some fucked up bears in the photos and no harm came to the children. Not that you would care anyway. You're just looking for ammo to attack gay people.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The children aren't being sexualised. They just put some fucked up bears in the photos and no harm came to the children. Not that you would care anyway. You're just looking for ammo to attack gay people.
Are you fucjing serious right now. No harm came to children? They’re providing the ammo. You don’t need to regurgitate what I and others can see with our eyes ffs. We must keep our mouths closed when it comes to this shit aye otherwise it’s hateful. Like grow the fuck up and call your own “allies” out just like you expect others to call their own out when they fuck up. Don’t try and twist what we can see.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Are you fucjing serious right now. No harm came to children? They’re providing the ammo. You don’t need to regurgitate what I and others can see with our eyes ffs. We must keep our mouths closed when it comes to this shit aye otherwise it’s hateful. Like grow the fuck up and call your own “allies” out just like you expect others to call their own out when they fuck up. Don’t try and twist what we can see.
It's literally a toy bear. It can't harm the children. Stop being such a snowflake.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's literally a toy bear. It can't harm the children. Stop being such a snowflake.
Coming from the guy that’ll get offended by just words. You’re lacking any sort of credibility on this topic. You’re so hellbent on defending your political ideology it warps your morals to the point you see nothing wrong with children modelling with sex bdsm toys or whatever the fk you call it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Coming from the guy that’ll get offended by just words. You’re lacking any sort of credibility on this topic. You’re so hellbent on defending your political ideology it warps your morals to the point you see nothing wrong with children modelling with sex bdsm toys or whatever the fk you call it.
Pot, meet kettle.

Getting lectured by a guy who doesn't care that the former Pope actively put a known paedophile in charge of children, but gets upset by a stuffed toy.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Is that one of the 69 doctors that live on your street?
Your an actual flop. That fact you go full hyperbolic to either convince yourself or others or both that I'm lying says nothing about me and alot about you.

If 3 nurses and a doctor living in the same street blows your mind wait until you find out about the mechanic, the 20 odd retirees, the truckdriver, the painters, the teacher and the teachers aide the other house with a suspicious amount of registered vehicles but no-one seemingly has a job :screamcat:

Probably unfathomable to you because I imagine a weak gutted dog doesn't give a fuck about his neighbours

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Your an actual flop. That fact you go full hyperbolic to either convince yourself or others or both that I'm lying says nothing about me and alot about you.

If 3 nurses and a doctor living in the same street blows your mind wait until you find out about the mechanic, the 20 odd retirees, the truckdriver, the painters, the teacher and the teachers aide the other house with a suspicious amount of registered vehicles but no-one seemingly has a job :screamcat:

Probably unfathomable to you because I imagine a weak gutted dog doesn't give a fuck about his neighbours
You're*

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry. That was a little disrespectful of me. I should pay more attention to the rantings of a homophobic anti-vaxxer who thinks that his ability to open YouTube videos means he's more of an expert in medicine than the actual people who spent decades studying it.

I'm sorry if I offended you and your street.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Sorry. That was a little disrespectful of me. I should pay more attention to the rantings of a homophobic anti-vaxxer who thinks that his ability to open YouTube videos means he's more of an expert in medicine than the actual people who spent decades studying it.

I'm sorry if I offended you and your street.
Nice switch up from hyperbole to straight lies and twisted not even half truths. What are your other traits.. robbing pensioners and kicking dog's?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
But honestly. I know we all make fun of Trump supporters. We call them idiots because they actually believe the rantings of a madman. But we often forget that there are many Trump supporters in this forum.

So I want everyone to pause before you judge. See it from the other side. Just because you can understand basic logic, it doesn't mean everyone else can. So be patient with the bigots. It's not their fault. They didn't choose to be idiots. It just happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.