DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
@bricktamland, @Rodzilla and @AlzzBulldog are currently in the bunker drafting their press release about how they won but if they didn’t it was Fauci’s fault or ANTIFA or the corrupt NRL or the betting agencies or the fairy godmother, or… :-).
I forgot about allz did he pop a blood vessel or something

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yep. I think people are afraid of Trump running again, and more Republicans supporting Trump's ideals.

US is currently under heavy pressures and many consider the Democrats a failure, and Biden has one of the lowest approval ratings. But all of that wasn't enough to drive people toward the Republicans. Just shows how unlikeable US politicians are right now.

Honestly I think Trump will announce that he's running, but DeSantis will win the nomination.
I think Trump would of run if it actually was a red wave.

You think he will run after the red trickle?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Trump at his best…

“Well, I think if they win, I should get all the credit,” Trump said in an interview with NewsNation that aired Tuesday. “And if they lose, I should not be blamed at all. But it will probably be just the opposite.”

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Wisconsin is part of the 48 Repubs have. The remaining battleground states are Arizona, Nevada and Alaska which still have a fair amount of counting to do. If anyone wins two of those states then they technically win, but as some battleground states are extremely close (for example, Wisconsin is counted as a Republican state but they're only 1% ahead), then either side could demand a recount and lock it up for a month.
wisconsin was not part of the 48, now it has been given to ron johnson and is 49, alaska is republican vs republican but i didnt know it had already been accounted for

so 49-48 need 2 out of 3, nevada and the georgia runoff

no red wave but enough for fauci to start shaking again, he should go into a witness protection program

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Asked about the two-thirds of Americans who said they did not want him to seek a second term Mr Biden responded, “Watch me” hahahahaha

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
after work im going to do a hitler bunker parody of Dr Fauci reviewing these election results and getting angry

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Ron Desantis opposed the evil covid conspiracy and was rewarded with a big win, trump the enabler of the vaccines and disease was jealous

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
wisconsin was not part of the 48, now it has been given to ron johnson and is 49, alaska is republican vs republican but i didnt know it had already been accounted for

so 49-48 need 2 out of 3, nevada and the georgia runoff

no red wave but enough for fauci to start shaking again, he should go into a witness protection program
Visibly shaking?

Status
Not open for further replies.