Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

How fkd does one need to be in their mind to think this is normal and ok. Happy the students are sticking to their morals and knowing this ain’t normal and good one the parents for doing what parents should be doing. Protecting their children from ideologies and agendas that have no place in schools.
Mental illness

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

How fkd does one need to be in their mind to think this is normal and ok. Happy the students are sticking to their morals and knowing this ain’t normal and good one the parents for doing what parents should be doing. Protecting their children from ideologies and agendas that have no place in schools.
Stifflers mom at 80

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
[

if only it were that easy. Unfortunately it is very hard to put someone with Trump’s amount of power and influence away.
The mods say the same about me on here :tearsofjoy:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
With Trump I think it's a double edged sword. They're going after him so hard because he is Trump. He's weaseling out of it because he is Trump. When you have a decent number of his aids saying that he didn't only deliberately instigate insurrection, he also wanted to join in on the insurrection. The fact that there isn't an official criminal charge yet means that either it's not true at all, or more likely, they're still building the case against him.

These civil cases are basically just case builders. They don't want to get money out of him. They just want to use the civil suits to gather evidence and build reputation. When criminal charges are brought up, they'll use the evidence they gathered during the civil cases to strengthen the criminal case, and they'll use the results of the civil cases to influence judge and jury.

This is just basic US legal tactics.
That’s a very good take on it and I agree 100%

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
1. This is the US politics thread but Realist in his bigotry looks for any incident from any country to post his hate

2. Reading through the comments in that twitter link, all these people who care about the children and what they're exposed to, are all commenting in praise to the guy, who's trolling the school board, who's dressed like that.

I thought this was about protecting the kids? Why are they praising the guy who is trolling the school board (in their mind "exposing wokeness"). Isn't this teacher doing damage to the kids (their claim) by dressing like that, so why are they praising him?

Again, it's exposed that it's not about protecting kids but propagating their bigotry and hatred.

3. I trust Realist will express his outrage at this guy trolling and exposing kids to 'filth'. Wouldn't want to think he's a hypocrite and is only interested in hating people and doesn't actually give a stuff about kids.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
1. This is the US politics thread but Realist in his bigotry looks for any incident from any country to post his hate

2. Reading through the comments in that twitter link, all these people who care about the children and what they're exposed to, are all commenting in praise to the guy, who's trolling the school board, who's dressed like that.

I thought this was about protecting the kids? Why are they praising the guy who is trolling the school board (in their mind "exposing wokeness"). Isn't this teacher doing damage to the kids (their claim) by dressing like that, so why are they praising him?

Again, it's exposed that it's not about protecting kids but propagating their bigotry and hatred.

3. I trust Realist will express his outrage at this guy trolling and exposing kids to 'filth'. Wouldn't want to think he's a hypocrite and is only interested in hating people and doesn't actually give a stuff about kids.
Troll or not, I wouldn't want my child around that fuckwit.

Schools should be just learning about syllabus subjects and nothing else.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Yeh I'm not saying you bro, I'm saying those people in that twitter feed. They're all revelling in the fact that it was a troll and that it 'exposes wokeness'

And also let's not forget the fact that it's some tool, who has taken it to extremes, to create backlash/outrage against a minority community.

That's what's being lost with this incident, it's an incident designed to create backlash against that minority.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeh I'm not saying you bro, I'm saying those people in that twitter feed. They're all revelling in the fact that it was a troll and that it 'exposes wokeness'

And also let's not forget the fact that it's some tool, who has taken it to extremes, to create backlash/outrage against a minority community.

That's what's being lost with this incident, it's an incident designed to create backlash against that minority.
It's so easy to fool the masses these days...

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lol would be so based off this was/is true. One of the boys from murica sent this too. There’s no other source to back the claim up butttt I mean what a smart fkr.
Best way to show how stupid this woke bullshit is to use woke bullshit against them.

But I wouldn't want that **** around my boy.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Na public schools can’t teach Bible fairy tales over there but they can teach them from pre k up that a woman can be anyone that feels they’re a woman and it’s completely normal to chop it off lol. My brother and his wife went to their peadetrician the other day and came home with a shocked bigoted look on their faces. They said their dr was prescribing a 14 year old something. The mum was at the desk changing his emails and details to all woman pronouns lol and was even forgetting to call him a her. 14 bro. Let that sink in. 14 lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Best way to show how stupid this woke bullshit is to use woke bullshit against them.

But I wouldn't want that **** around my boy.
That would be exactly his point. But I got a feeling it isn’t true because the kids would’ve come out saying yeah he’s only trolling if it’s true. I mean it would be such a better story if it was true.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Na public schools can’t teach Bible fairy tales over there but they can teach them from pre k up that a woman can be anyone that feels they’re a woman and it’s completely normal to chop it off lol. My brother and his wife went to their peadetrician the other day and came home with a shocked bigoted look on their faces. They said their dr was prescribing a 14 year old something. The mum was at the desk changing his emails and details to all woman pronouns lol and was even forgetting to call him a her. 14 bro. Let that sink in. 14 lol
Wow, I personally think that's child abuse.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.