Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This covers it more indepth

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know, NOTHING will be done to trump and Co no matter how airtight the case against him might be, here in Australia they would already be behind bars.
They might talk a good game but aerica is pathetic, corrupt, and rotten to its very core.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
You know, NOTHING will be done to trump and Co no matter how airtight the case against him might be, here in Australia they would already be behind bars.
They might talk a good game but aerica is pathetic, corrupt, and rotten to its very core.
I tend to agree and worse, he’ll be emboldened by such an outcome to run in 2024 saying he was ‘exonerated’. Don’t get me wrong, Biden is a walking corpse and surely no chance he can get a second term (cue: Dem leadership vacuum) but if we return to the shit-show of Agent Orange, God help the world. With nothing to lose in a second term he’ll be even more unhinged, especially if his pal Vlad still runs Russia. Surely not, but I also said he couldn’t win in 2016, so…

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tend to agree and worse, he’ll be emboldened by such an outcome to run in 2024 saying he was ‘exonerated’. Don’t get me wrong, Biden is a walking corpse and surely no chance he can get a second term (cue: Dem leadership vacuum) but if we return to the shit-show of Agent Orange, God help the world. With nothing to lose in a second term he’ll be even more unhinged, especially if his pal Vlad still runs Russia. Surely not, but I also said he couldn’t win in 2016, so…
Goes to show Australians aren't as stupidly remedial as americans.
Makes you glad we live in Australia where we have compulsory voting and morons like trump and Co wouldn't even get close to power.

Last edited:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Goes to show Australians aren't as stupidly remedial as americans.
Makes you glad we live in Australia where morons like trump and Co wouldn't even get close to power.
Hell yes, despite some fear mongerers who said Morrison was turning the Lib/Nats into the GOP and with Murdoch in the mix we were headed for our own insurrection. Please. I never bought that because Aussies aren’t stupid enough to let it go as far as the Septics have. Tall poppy syndrome is alive and well!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The fortunate part is that many Conservatives lost faith in him after his election loss tantrum. I don't think he would get enough votes to win next time.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The fortunate part is that many Conservatives lost faith in him after his election loss tantrum. I don't think he would get enough votes to win next time.
Agreed, I think his moronic base is nowhere near as large as it once was and if the GOP power-brokers switch their loyalties to Desantis (another corrupt and disgusting creature) I think trumps days are over for good.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Might depend on the candidates of both parties.
2016: Trump won largely due to ABH votes.
2020: Biden won largely due to ABT votes.
Increasingly election results are based on ‘who’s slightly less shit’. Sad but true.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You’re referring to the Bulldogs boardroom, right? :-).
Please don’t mention any problems in the back office mate.
It always worries me that things aren’t what they seem, we’ve had our fair share of turmoil in the past.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You make me laugh DD poor old Biden does look a little worse for wear putting lightly.
I agree he won’t be capable to run another term both physically and mentally.
Regarding Trump nothing going to happen just smoke & mirrors.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Please don’t mention any problems in the back office mate.
It always worries me that things aren’t what they seem, we’ve had our fair share of turmoil in the past.
Just being truthful mate.
Things are OK and they’ve certainly been worse but don’t be fooled that factions aren’t alive and well because they are (but always have been too). The ‘stability/unity of the board’ might be true as far as those at the table goes, but there’s always someone jostling for a seat or to get someone else out of a seat.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
You make me laugh DD poor old Biden does look a little worse for wear putting lightly.
I agree he won’t be capable to run another term both physically and mentally.
Regarding Trump nothing going to happen just smoke & mirrors.
Hope you’re right mate.
Or is that left? :-).

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just being truthful mate.
Things are OK and they’ve certainly been worse but don’t be fooled that factions aren’t alive and well because they are (but always have been too). The ‘stability/unity of the board’ might be true as far as those at the table goes, but there’s always someone jostling for a seat or to get someone else out of a seat.
Totally agree and thanks for your honest opinion.
It is normal for some movement within any board, I really believe in JK leadership and that whatever happens regarding bringing in different people it’s for the good of our club.
We need a strong leadership team to insure our great club stands the test of time and not just a bottom dweller but a marquee organisation.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Totally agree and thanks for your honest opinion.
It is normal for some movement within any board, I really believe in JK leadership and that whatever happens regarding bringing in different people it’s for the good of our club.
We need a strong leadership team to insure our great club stands the test of time and not just a bottom dweller but a marquee organisation.
Yep, and as Gibbo said ‘winning starts in the front office’ - I don’t disagree, but I also think that when you’re winning there’s less silly buggers in general. When we’re a top 4 team again you pretty much won’t hear about the front office at all. Maybe we can transfer this to a new thread: ‘Belmore Politics’ :-).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Will Rudy stop opening his mouth to change feet?
Yes, the NYT leans left but fair call: this bloke made himself a target with his desperation to stay relevant and/or raise money. Tip: You’re 78, might be time to:
1656771224394.gif

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep, stories are coming out now where hospitals and doctors are involving lawyers in their decisions to make sure they're protected

And as the article says, they wait until the baby is dead before performing the pregnancy which thereby is life threatening for the mother.

On another note, I found out today why they use the term "birthing person" or "pregnant person", it's because of kids who are raped and fall pregnant cannot be classified as a woman due to how young they are. So another bit of trivia that has been skewed to attack trans people.

Status
Not open for further replies.