U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Wait come on bro. Wasn’t the argument literally about the 2nd amendment and abortion?
It’s much more about common sense and consistency if you ask me. But common sense ain’t that common.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Remember their civil war was about slavery but the south like to sell it off as "state's rights", and some seem to be parroting the "state's rights" propaganda
The problem now is that it's no longer a few southern states. It's 2/3rds of the Supreme Court. Scary times ahead.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Weren't you boys laughing at me a few months ago when I mentioned a civil war? ;)
Nah. I think we all feel civil war is possible. Just not that it's a secret conspiracy with both sides working together. We think it's actually two sides that hate each other so much that they would choose war over anything else.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Nah. I think we all feel civil war is possible. Just not that it's a secret conspiracy with both sides working together. We think it's actually two sides that hate each other so much that they would choose war over anything else.
Fair enough bro.

Working together or not, they are a bunch of *****.

Forget north v south, its left v right and the battle lines are all over the place.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If there was a civil war, I would be really interested to see who's side people like Musk and Peter Thiel would take.

Theyre conservatives themselves (Musk more so an anti workers rights person, Thiel is a straight out conservative) but being from silicon Valley their workers are more likely to be liberal.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If there was a civil war, I would be really interested to see who's side people like Musk and Peter Thiel would take.

Theyre conservatives themselves (Musk more so an anti workers rights person, Thiel is a straight out conservative) but being from silicon Valley their workers are more likely to be liberal.
Which ever side is more profitable for them, simple but brutally honest.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Which ever side is more profitable for them, simple but brutally honest.
But that's what's interesting about it, there's so much grey area to "profitable"

Everyone knows Thiel is conservative so he might be outright rejected by liberals

Musk is just a **** a big fucking ****

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
But that's what's interesting about it, there's so much grey area to "profitable"

Everyone knows Thiel is conservative so he might be outright rejected by liberals

Musk is just a **** a big fucking ****
Yeah I don't trust him at all, something way off about him.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I don't trust him at all, something way off about him.
Bro he's a racist fuckwit, has sacked workers for complaining about him or complaining about the racism in Tesla. He's being sued for spruiking crypto and making profit because he sucked people into buying doge coin, completely against worker rights, treats them like machines no humanity at all

Hes a **** **** **** ****

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bro he's a racist fuckwit, has sacked workers for complaining about him or complaining about the racism in Tesla. He's being sued for spruiking crypto and making profit because he sucked people into buying doge coin, completely against worker rights, treats them like machines no humanity at all

Hes a **** **** **** ****
So a typical Mr burns type of billionaire...

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Wash your mouth out with soap bro! Lol

We don't need that shit now
Fair enough. Those recent director changes weren’t for no reason though. Anyway, back to the bloodbath that is Murika. Yes, the Musk Stick is a complete and utter Karmichael. Loves spending others money but when it comes to his own: tighter than three coats of paint.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.